Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

To be fair, I would never periscope a show, not even for you guys :lol: I'd much rather actually be there in the show with her and the fans...

I'm sure everyone's loving it over there! I just want to know what song she did in the acoustic section!

Guest Rachelle of London

Why are you guys so obsessed with crowds? Madonna has been touring since 1985, pretty sure she's got the hang of it by now.

Why are you guys so obsessed with crowds? Madonna has been touring since 1985, pretty sure she's got the hang of it by now.

She's about to be dropped by Livenation, we must be careful about the crowd reactions and warn Guy on twitter if something goes wrong.

omg, why am I not seeing everyone jumping on their feet? They are not happy, they hate her!

true blue :) i wanna know what her hair looks like. lol

me too!

Guest Rachelle of London

She's about to be dropped by Livenation, we must be careful about the crowd reactions and warn Guy on twitter if something goes wrong.

Oh yes. There was one person on the right of the screen above a sign in the 23 second periscope clip that looked sad. The tour is a flop. Let's all have a melodrama about this person that paid 400 to see Madonna live and isn't having a good time on the fuzzy periscope link. :lmao:

To be fair, I would never periscope a show, not even for you guys :lol: I'd much rather actually be there in the show with her and the fans...

I'm sure everyone's loving it over there! I just want to know what song she did in the acoustic section!

I want to know that too. Maybe Frozen. It's cold there, isn't it? :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

omg, why am I not seeing everyone jumping on their feet? They are not happy, they hate her!

Madonna took a sip of alcohol from Amy Schumer she must be resorting to alcohol to deal with the grief of the bad crowds in every city

I won't give a fuck about my phone when I'm in that crowd I'm there to drink beer and dance my ass off

NOW GET UP OUTTA YO SEATS