Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

It's absolutely freezing and people are already lining up? That's insane!

I don't want to ruin the experience by going too early and then being tired and exhausted by the time the show starts. I'll be there at around 6pm and just hope for a good spot on the floor.

Wuhuuuu, its getting exciting now. Just less than 24 hours and we will see our Queen in CGN !!!!

I hope for some suprises, but she should do WTG !!!! Cant wait for Deeper and True Blue <3

16.12 Uhr: ein schwarzer Van fährt am Nobel-Hotel Excelsior Ernst vor. Begleitet von mehreren Bodyguards kommt Madonna aus dem Hotel und steigt ein. Ihr Look: schwarze Fellmütze, dicke schwarze Jacke – dass das Wetter in Kölle so jot ist, hatte sie offensichtlich nicht erwartet.

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

Excelsior-Hotel-Ernst-photos-Interior-Re

excelsior-hotel-ernst-kln.jpg

it's way to crazy to line up for 3 hours for me.

I guess I won't be drinking any liquid the whole day tomorrow until after the concert. Don't want to have to use the toilet at any time LOL

btw. Thx for posting that article on the German press. Looks like the Germans are not interested in her. No one outside her hotel.

anyone going to a after party tomorrow?

that is so awesome wunderkind. Was the exhibition w worth going to?

Absolutely. It's a small exhibition but there are some really nice pictures. Some of them are crazy expensive. Prices range from 2.000 - 40.000€.

The line for Early Entry had around 20 people in it on Tuesday night. I don't know about regular General Access, though. The fans have organised a number system so that people who wait the longest get into the venue first and LN have indicated that they are going to honour this system and ensure that it is respected. Thanks to Andifeel from MT for the info.

Wuhuuuu, its getting exciting now. Just less than 24 hours and we will see our Queen in CGN !!!!

I hope for some suprises, but she should do WTG !!!! Cant wait for Deeper and True Blue <3

Woo hoo!!!!! She should!!!