Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

i think he is not a fan. this is his IG https://instagram.com/p/9vxDSrMQbr/?taken-by=alexander3687 ... he doesnt follow M but yes celin dion, andy lecompte, brunocalcanara and simon....he wrote"i would prefer celine dion but i accept madonna too!

Omg what an asshole

Was he joking? Not that M would have any issue with him being a bigger fan of another artiste but that seems rather ungracious of him to post that. Makes me wish that a more deserving fan had been chosen as the UB, one that would really treasure the opportunity.

:( :( :( If that wasn't a bad joke he is a stinking asshole! Probably a shrivelled dick as well. Who would say that after such an experience?

He might prefer or worship whoever, but it's not very nice or respectful towards all her fans when he is lucky enough to get chosen to go on stage with Madonna to announce it like that right after the fact.

I'm sorry, but I disagree - he didn't choose to go up, he was chosen. I understand that he could have been a little bit more tactful in his words. He wouldn't have been at that concert, worn a Madonna related tee-shirt if he wasn't a fan of Madonna at some level.

get a grip - there are people who attend Madonna's concert that aren't necessarily number one M fans...so what if he prefers Celion Dion? Good for him.

There is nothing wrong with him preferring Celine Dion at all but saying " I prefer Celine Dion but I accept Madonna too" after getting an experience that so many fans would crave is an insult in my view. Considering fans dream of being the UB, what was the point in him being so blase about it. Why even mention that he prefers Celine. Not the time and place and I think he comes across as full of himself.

I'm sorry, but I disagree - he didn't choose to go up, he was chosen. I understand that he could have been a little bit more tactful in his words. He wouldn't have been at that concert, worn a Madonna related tee-shirt if he wasn't a fan of Madonna at some level.

Yes, he certainly could have been more "tactful" and gracious. He didn't only say that, he also tagged Celine's official IG account with that post for whatever reason. Maybe that's his sense of humour and that's why I asked if he was joking.

The UB part is still a whole lot of fun, and I'm sure he had a good time, as did the audience who watched his interaction with M.

:( :( :( If that wasn't a bad joke he is a stinking asshole! Probably a shrivelled dick as well. Who would say that after such an experience?

i really think he is not a fan, just a friend of her staff with really good six pack to show. and it is ok. So it was no a "such experience" for him.

Maybe they thought he wil do a good show on stage....

It was so strange M almost kissing him, taking of her belt... he didnt know he must show his finger in the catwalk... maybe she knew him. i dont kinow if she will almost kiss a true fan....she felt safe with him.

he wrote in several madonna fans post in IG.

https://instagram.com/p/9u056audLQ/

https://instagram.com/p/9ulQVmJf2g/?taken-by=madonnasworld

https://instagram.com/p/9t7uBslhnO/?taken-by=madonnauniverse

Edited by bea19277

Jazzyjan is right, he is full of himself. If I was chosen at a concert by a major artist I'm not a big fan of to go on stage I would never have written what he did after. I might even have said no and given a huge fan the chance to go up instead of me :)

I loved the concert so much. At first, I was a bit frustrated with all the negativity surrounding it, but it was a a fantastic experience and made me love Madonna even more. I didn't expect that to be possible. :inlove:

Aww that's lovely!

the concert was quite good.

i really enjoyed it and love her.

the audience was a little bit lame...

BUT:

why she didn't play "ghosttown"??? it was my highlight and then this... i was really sad .... and NOW... i must read that she played LAP in Prague...

WHY???????

i had to go to prague....oh damn...