Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

04.11.2015 Tuesday - A day I ´ll never forget

Hell Yeah !!!!!!! This is a Madonna show, a show from a woman, who I love very much and has a special place in my heart. This is not a pope mass, as the 14.950 were thinking !!!!

Since I am a superstitious guy I dont pee on nature. Dont wanna wake up the evil ghosts.

So the first thing I did, was running to the toilets. When I arrived there, woman were starring at me as they have never seen a sexy guy.

But unfortunatley, the toilet cleaning person told me, that I was at the women toilet. So I had to go :lmao::lmao: and find the men toilet which I did in the end.

I was right. The crowd was boring as fuck. The only reactions they gave at the beginning and at the end when M had a german flag during Holiday. Also after each song they clapped. Thats it.

Madonna sings Bitch Im Madonna and shouting I just wanna have some fun tonite - but no reaction.

Madonna sings True blue - but no reaction.

Madonna pulls that guy after Heartbreak City - but no reation

Madonns sings LDLHA - but no roaring, no reation

Madonna sings WTG - no singalong.

In my block only 3 people were dancing and singing, me and 2 others. The rest were sitting emotionless just like the standing floor.

I was so looking for a special treatment, a special song a la GT, Secret or Like a prayer, but we did not get anything. That was right !!!

The most emberassing moment was, when a lil group of italians were louder than 14,950 germans. :queenbitch::queenbitch: Evern Madonna noticedd that and asked where they are from. Some brasilians were loud too. But that was. I have to say, even the crowd in Berlin or Frankfurt was much better than Cologne !!!

Hopefully tonight's crowd will be better.

Maybe if she comes on earlier tonight the crowd maybe a bit more lively, the late starts are becoming a regular occurance and a bit disrespectful.

MadonnaTribe is full of people complaining about the late start...Andifeel states unreservedly that there were "technical difficulties" and that he saw them working to resolve the problems "for 45 minutes with my own eyes".

Please read people!! There was tech issues!!

earlier I said that the crowd was emarassing ..... I can confirm that they still are awful and it's not about obsession it's matter of fact!

seriously? she's going to be mad! what is wrong with people they pay all this money to just not get up dance, scream, or clap etc?

Not only a bit..it was very disrespectful

I agree. It's not a matter of waiting. It's a matter of respect and consideration that most people have to get up early in the morning & go to work. Not everyone lives 5 minutes away from the venue. By the time people get home, it's close to 2 am & before they get to sleep, it's 3 am & then they have to wake up in 3-4 hours to get ready for work. I was in the same boat when I went to her US opening night in Philly for MDNA. Although I was super pumped to be there, I was so stressed waiting till 10:30 for her to start. I got back to New York at 3 am, slept at 4 & got up at 6. I could hardly function the next day & my work suffered. Three friends who came with me were so angry that they refused to spend another penny on her this time around. I was at a mall months later wearing an MDNA t-shirt & a couple actually came up to me to complain how they paid so much money to see her & just leave early cuz their babysitter had to go home. I think her late starts is a big factor for the weaker ticket sales for RHT. People don't expect her to start at 8 with or without a front act. But at least start by 9:30. And if there are technical problems that prevents her from starting earlier, make an announcement, explain & apologize.

In L.A she was late, in SJ she was late ... .who cares?????? Bitch She's Madonna!

First MDNA show in BsAs, it was 11.40pm and still no show, a girl inside the golden triangle complained to one of the local security guys "who does she think she is?¡" the security guy simply said "Madonna!" And we all started laughing histerically, well except the girl lol

Guest Rachelle of London

First MDNA show in BsAs, it was 11.40pm and still no show, a girl inside the golden triangle complained to one of the local security guys "who does she think she is?¡" the security guy simply said "Madonna!" And we all started laughing histerically, well except the girl lol

Love this

ahahahahahaha

How disrespectful. How on earth ????

That security guy deserves to be the next UB !!!!!!! Well said buddy !

:dead: :dead:

That's perfect, I love it!

Why is everybody so overreacting?

The reports are not that bad, just the usual criticism and, yes, NEWSLFLASH people's mentalities are different in different parts of the world. Some are louder, some more reserved.

Nobody seems to care about the actual concerts. It's all about analyzing and overanalyzing others' perceptions on some local news or some internet forum. who in the real world cares?

The concert was obviously sold out. People are still intrigued and fascinated by Madonna and the show is amazing. That's good enough for me.

Can't wait to see her in Prague on the weekend.

I definitely won't care if the person standing next to me is singing, dancing, staring motionlessly or filming. I intend to watch THE SHOW.

Exactly.

I was there the first night and all I know is that I had a blast. The moments of her interaction with the crowd where I was standing in front of the heart stage are priceless and incomparable to anything I have experienced on any of her her tours since 2001. And yes, I think she looked amazing, you cannot but become mesmerized by her beauty at such close range. When she appeared on stage in the art deco section the whole arena gasped, you could feel it.

For the next time I would definitely go closer to the main stage, as there is a lot happening there and being in front of the heart stage I did miss a lot. There is so much to absorb and as always, M's concerts need to be experienced at least 2-3 times. Anyway, RH comes easily in my Tour Top 3.

So the last thing we need at this moment are some biased critics, just wait for the final boxscore and they will all shut up as always. Just enjoy this marvelous show everyone.

For the next time I would definitely go closer to the main stage, as there is a lot happening there and being in front of the heart stage I did miss a lot.

Hvala! Now that's what I wanted to know. I'm seeing the show tomorrow and I still wondered where I should stand - in front of the heart, in the middle of the runway where she performs Holy Water or in front of the main stage...hmmm difficult decision but I think I'll try the main stage.

Hvala! Now that's what I wanted to know. I'm seeing the show tomorrow and I still wondered where I should stand - in front of the heart, in the middle of the runway where she performs Holy Water or in front of the main stage...hmmm difficult decision but I think I'll try the main stage.

Nema na čemu :) As I said, the ideal situation would be to combine these two positions if you plan to attend the show 2 times. It's M, you cannot go wrong in any case :thumbsup:

:rotfl::clap:

Can't wait for Asia!

Me too! And Australia.

ok. I take back what I said earlier. The madness outside her hotel at the moment is more insane than insane!!!!

I find it hilarious that some 60+ lady on walking stick with her husband walking by, saw the crowd and asked what's going on. And some random stranger replied.. Oh Madonna is coming out. And that old lady went ... Ah Madonna! Then the old lady squeezed in to the crowd!!! Priceless!

That's the way it's always been and always will be. The pics outside her hotel were awesome. More!

I'm sorry but for some and even for Madonna, a miserable crowd can damper the mood. I like to be in a great atmosphere, yes there are people who like to observe the show which is fine but when it's nearly most of the crowd, it's like WTF!

Madonna clearly has more fun with a livelier crowd.

Madonna's live in front of you. There's your mood right there! I don't give a damn what ppl are doing around me. Besides, they might actually be really enjoying the show. People react in different ways. I'm a mega-loon but you couldn't tell w/ me at the show. I just stand there, mesmerized, not wanting to miss one damn thing. I'm telling ya, this reaction to crowd reactions is just pointless.

i think he is not a fan. this is his IG https://instagram.com/p/9vxDSrMQbr/?taken-by=alexander3687 ... he doesnt follow M but yes celin dion, andy lecompte, brunocalcanara and simon....he wrote"i would prefer celine dion but i accept madonna too!

Was he joking? Not that M would have any issue with him being a bigger fan of another artiste but that seems rather ungracious of him to post that. Makes me wish that a more deserving fan had been chosen as the UB, one that would really treasure the opportunity.