Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

lovely? lol hmmm ;) they look critical to me

anyway theres hundreds of fans outside her hotel. (unless some fans are uploading old pics from yesterday.

here's a link https://instagram.com/p/9tQ7Z0hZ00/?taken-by=aumlar

https://twitter.com/madonnabr_/status/662287676192739328)

hope she's on time tonight and for the other dates in europe.. especially since people queue for a long time

She pales in comparision to her former 80s self -

This line alone is just so...hmmm ridiculous and ageist as well as sexist ( am sure they will use it with the likes of the Roller Stones or other male stars etc .) She's not a bloody vampire and this tour looks like the funniest / much warmer and altogether less rehearsed than all her previous tours.

IKR, it's utterly ridiculous :rotfl::rotfl:

She's only gotten better music wise over the years. In the 80s they used to say she had stupid lyrics and that she would last for 6 months. Now they say she was better in the 80s :crazy:

God I'm so tired of hearing the same bullshit about her music. Nobody says anything about U2 doing the same type of songs over and over, with the exact same arrangements. U2, RS, Bruce, Bon Jovi, you name it and the funny thing is that they all sell the same amount of albums she does these days if not even less and nobody ever mentions that either

Madonna has more variety, versatility, originality, different types of instruments and passion in her music and its presentation than all of them put together. Every time the criticism is unjustified or simply a thinly veiled jab it comes down to: she's a woman and she's been successful on her own terms for over 30 years, without neither a man or a corporation paying for good press and so on. They can't forgive her that

So transparent really

lovely? lol hmmm ;) they look critical to me

anyway theres hundreds of fans outside her hotel. (unless some fans are uploading old pics from yesterday.

here's a link https://instagram.com/p/9tQ7Z0hZ00/?taken-by=aumlar

https://twitter.com/madonnabr_/status/662287676192739328)

hope she's on time tonight and for the other dates in europe.. especially since people queue for a long time

It's been said by a few there was tech issues, Guy was with technical people st the show yesterday not looking pleased.

IKR, it's utterly ridiculous :rotfl::rotfl:

She's only gotten better music wise over the years. In the 80s they used to say she had stupid lyrics and that she would last for 6 months. Now they say she was better in the 80s :crazy:

God I'm so tired of hearing the same bullshit about her music. Nobody says anything about U2 doing the same type of songs over and over, with the exact same arrangements. U2, RS, Bruce, Bon Jovi, you name it and the funny thing is that they all sell the same amount of albums she does these days if not even less and nobody ever mentions that either

Madonna has more variety, versatility, originality, different types of instruments and passion in her music and its presentation than all of them put together. Every time the criticism is unjustified or simply a thinly veiled jab it comes down to: she's a woman and she's been successful on her own terms for over 30 years, without neither a man or a corporation paying for good press and so on. They can't forgive her that

So transparent really

I don't see the point of comparing 80s Madonna and Madonna of now really. People grow / they change / they evolve . I think we would all have left the fanclub if Madonna had stayed the same forever and ever .

I understand she's not to everyone's taste but to write a line like that is just plain silly .

Hope she won't repeat the mistake to be so late when she comes to antwerp.. i dont want to see another werchter slaughtering. this tour relies a lot on public interaction so its clever to start on time (or around 9.30) to keep them happy

In those two reviews they say everything is rehearsed, nothing is spontanious. She is trying to proof she still got it with 57 and the fact alone that she is trying to proof it shows she does not have it anymore. She is also trying to connect with the audiece but her dialogs are embarrasing as usual. The prduction is important, the music is not. She pales in comparision to her former 80s self and her recent show shows that many times.

That's what comes across. Maybe the newspapers in Berlin are better. They maybe are more liberal.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

are they nuts? complete opposite what 99% of USA and Canada reviews said..

Yeah, unfortunately the press here in Germany doesn't surprise me.

It's funny how on spiegel.de the very first thing they say in the review is how bad of an actress she is. WTF has this to do with a concert review? Then they saw how embarrassing her dialogue was when she threw the bouquet. I mean she's the most successful female artist ever and that's how they start the article, the very first thing to mention?! It gets more positive later on, but only to end on a negative remark again. As if they didn't want to praise her too much. Not gonna read any more German reviews, ugh.

Marvin thoughts on the crowd yesterday lol B7899648-25D3-4A31-85F6-BD6FA69532E6.png

This isn't the best PR to be honest :chuckle: Not just dissing the audience but "yeah come on people get your guns (concert massacre?) down liquor and champagne with pills then remember your shot of heroin."

The thing is that most people simply didn't know that there would be an opening act, so they expected that HER start time would be 8pm. I guess nobody would've said anything if she had started at 8:45pm in that case, but 10:20 was a bit too much.

The thing is that most people simply didn't know that there would be an opening act, so they expected that HER start time would be 8pm. I guess nobody would've said anything if she had started at 8:45pm in that case, but 10:20 was a bit too much.

I think fans have gotten used to waiting for concerts to start. U2 don't have an opening act and they have been starting their European shows at least an hour late and no one has complained...but then again the time on the ticket is 7:30 pm. :chuckle: What a dream!

Why is everybody so overreacting?

The reports are not that bad, just the usual criticism and, yes, NEWSLFLASH people's mentalities are different in different parts of the world. Some are louder, some more reserved.

Nobody seems to care about the actual concerts. It's all about analyzing and overanalyzing others' perceptions on some local news or some internet forum. who in the real world cares?

The concert was obviously sold out. People are still intrigued and fascinated by Madonna and the show is amazing. That's good enough for me.

Can't wait to see her in Prague on the weekend.

I definitely won't care if the person standing next to me is singing, dancing, staring motionlessly or filming. I intend to watch THE SHOW.

Guest Rachelle of London

The reports are not that bad, just the usual criticism and, yes, NEWSLFLASH people's mentalities are different in different parts of the world. Some are louder, some more reserved.

Nobody seems to care about the actual concerts. It's all about analyzing and overanalyzing others' perceptions on some local news or some internet forum. who in the real world cares?

The concert was obviously sold out. People are still intrigued and fascinated by Madonna and the show is amazing. That's good enough for me.

I definitely won't care if the person standing next to me is singing, dancing, staring motionlessly or filming. I intend to watch THE SHOW.

:clap:

Everybody can clearly see in this video that there's "no buzz" in Germany for Madonna, people are "not interested in her".

tumblr_n2qyaohtva1qlzuomo4_500.gif

Right :lmao:

Also worth noting, these hundreds of people who badly want to see Madonna aren't screaming like mad men waving limbs about. Cultures differ in expressions, love is the same! And while marvin goofy is having his big Moan of Arc Madonna instagrammed a big thank you to Koln for being 100.

:)

I'm sorry but for some and even for Madonna, a miserable crowd can damper the mood. I like to be in a great atmosphere, yes there are people who like to observe the show which is fine but when it's nearly most of the crowd, it's like WTF!

Madonna clearly has more fun with a livelier crowd.

04.11.2015 Tuesday - A day I ´ll never forget

Hell Yeah !!!!!!! This is a Madonna show, a show from a woman, who I love very much and has a special place in my heart. This is not a pope mass, as the 14.950 were thinking !!!!

Since I am a superstitious guy I dont pee on nature. Dont wanna wake up the evil ghosts.

So the first thing I did, was running to the toilets. When I arrived there, woman were starring at me as they have never seen a sexy guy.

But unfortunatley, the toilet cleaning person told me, that I was at the women toilet. So I had to go :lmao::lmao: and find the men toilet which I did in the end.

I was right. The crowd was boring as fuck. The only reactions they gave at the beginning and at the end when M had a german flag during Holiday. Also after each song they clapped. Thats it.

Madonna sings Bitch Im Madonna and shouting I just wanna have some fun tonite - but no reaction.

Madonna sings True blue - but no reaction.

Madonna pulls that guy after Heartbreak City - but no reation

Madonns sings LDLHA - but no roaring, no reation

Madonna sings WTG - no singalong.

In my block only 3 people were dancing and singing, me and 2 others. The rest were sitting emotionless just like the standing floor.

I was so looking for a special treatment, a special song a la GT, Secret or Like a prayer, but we did not get anything. That was right !!!

The most emberassing moment was, when a lil group of italians were louder than 14,950 germans. :queenbitch::queenbitch: Evern Madonna noticedd that and asked where they are from. Some brasilians were loud too. But that was. I have to say, even the crowd in Berlin or Frankfurt was much better than Cologne !!!