Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

MadonnaTribe is full of people complaining about the late start...Andifeel states unreservedly that there were "technical difficulties" and that he saw them working to resolve the problems "for 45 minutes with my own eyes".

Guest Rachelle of London

MadonnaTribe is full of people complaining about the late start...Andifeel states unreservedly that there were "technical difficulties" and that he saw them working to resolve the problems "for 45 minutes with my own eyes".

Carta I wouldn't quote Andifeel in here anymore, some people dont like it.

A lady on one of these facebook groups said that there were loads of crew guys running around with torches right before the show started.

We were spoiled by all the periscopers we had in NA and we should be thankful for what they did for us. I understand people not periscoping that much (at least at the first show) because they want to watch and listen to the concert they payed for and to me it must be hard to do it with a phone in your hands.

I hate when at a concert i almost can't see the stage with my own eyes because i have a forest of screens before me filming and i end up watching concerts through them more than with my own eyes because they are like a wall before me.

They complain about everything though :lol: bitter fans. Andifeel should just post here lol

Part of what made this tour great was how funny, warm and chatty with the audience. I wonder how that will work in countries where the main language isn't English and not everyone is fluent in English and won't understand what she's saying or get her jokes or relate to her little speeches.

I think that could play into the different reaction in some European countries.

In those two reviews they say everything is rehearsed, nothing is spontanious. She is trying to proof she still got it with 57 and the fact alone that she is trying to proof it shows she does not have it anymore. She is also trying to connect with the audiece but her dialogs are embarrasing as usual. The prduction is important, the music is not. She pales in comparision to her former 80s self and her recent show shows that many times.

That's what comes across. Maybe the newspapers in Berlin are better. They maybe are more liberal.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh relax guys. Just IF one fan "suddenly" realises M is old and Haggard and The show sucks, it doesnt make it true.

Yes it does Routa :lol:

In those two reviews they say everything is rehearsed, nothing is spontanious. She is trying to proof she still got it with 57 and the fact alone that she is trying to proof it shows she does not have it anymore. She is also trying to connect with the audiece but her dialogs are embarrasing as usual. The prduction is important, the music is not. She pales in comparision to her former 80s self and her recent show shows that many times.

That's what comes across. Maybe the newspapers in Berlin are better. They maybe are more liberal.

So basically the same criticisms people have been making of her shows for the past 20 years or more.

Part of what made this tour great was how funny, warm and chatty with the audience. I wonder how that will work in countries where the main language isn't English and not everyone is fluent in English and won't understand what she's saying or get her jokes or relate to her little speeches.

I think that could play into the different reaction in some European countries.

Germans dont know humour :lol: Im sure other european countries will give her praise.

So basically the same criticisms people have been making of her shows for the past 20 years or more.

That's because the other 10 years were: "She won't last".

The ones who are really passé are the critics. They should have changed their excuses al least 10 years ago. They have been using the same shit for over 2 decades.

ok. I take back what I said earlier. The madness outside her hotel at the moment is more insane than insane!!!!

I find it hilarious that some 60+ lady on walking stick with her husband walking by, saw the crowd and asked what's going on. And some random stranger replied.. Oh Madonna is coming out. And that old lady went ... Ah Madonna! Then the old lady squeezed in to the crowd!!! Priceless!

She pales in comparision to her former 80s self - This line alone is just so...hmmm ridiculous and ageist as well as sexist ( am sure they will use it with the likes of the Roller Stones or other male stars etc .) She's not a bloody vampire and this tour looks like the funniest / much warmer and altogether less rehearsed than all her previous tours.

That's because the other 10 years were: "She won't last".

The ones who are really passé are the critics. They should have changed their excuses al least 10 years ago. They have been using the same shit for over 2 decades.

:rotfl::rotfl::clap:

04.11.2015 Tuesday - A day I ´ll never forget

Here is my report of my fabolous tuesday day.

First, I woke up at 6 and went to work. That means I drove to work and back 400 km.

Comig back home I ate a lil bit - since the prices in the arena are expensive as fuck. Today in my report I will use this term "fuck" many times and I dont give a fuck. I am not sorry for that.

Driving to Cologne and back was 600 km. So I drove 1000 km in one day.

Was it worth it ??

Hell Yeah !!!!!!! This is a Madonna show, a show from a woman, who I love very much and has a special place in my heart. This is not a pope mass, as the 14.950 were thinking !!!!

I arrived at 5.30 and waited till 7 pm till they let us in. I had a huge problem to wait because I had to pee but couldnt find a WC.

Since I am a superstitious guy I dont pee on nature. Dont wanna wake up the evil ghosts.

So the first thing I did, was running to the toilets. When I arrived there, woman were starring at me as they have never seen a sexy guy.

But unfortunatley, the toilet cleaning person told me, that I was at the women toilet. So I had to go and find the men toilet which I did in the end.

We were waiting till 8 pm and the marvellous Dj started his set. I liked his set, it was really cool.

After he finished at 9pm something strange happend abruptly. There were many security guards trying to find someone ?

Somewhere in my block some fucking jerk was smoking. In germany we have strict laws prohibit to smoke. If so they charge huge amount of money.

So the show started late AND ??? IS that such a problem ? Even when Vatican is voting for its pope you have to wait hours or days....

Some jerks were boing of course but I didnt give a fuck.

The show started at 10.10 pm.

First, I will write all negative things about the show.

Before I went to cologne I wrote here my concern about the crowd, how upset I was from Hannover, Berlin or Frankfurt and wished Cologne can be better.

BUT

I was right. The crowd was boring as fuck. The only reactions they gave at the beginning and at the end when M had a german flag during Holiday. Also after each song they clapped. Thats it.

Madonna sings Bitch Im Madonna and shouting I just wanna have some fun tonite - but no reaction.

Madonna sings True blue - but no reaction.

Madonna pulls that guy after Heartbreak City - but no reation

Madonns sings LDLHA - but no roaring, no reation

Madonna sings WTG - no singalong.

In my block only 3 people were dancing and singing, me and 2 others. The rest were sitting emotionless just like the standing floor.

I was so looking for a special treatment, a special song a la GT, Secret or Like a prayer, but we did not get anything. That was right !!!

The most emberassing moment was, when a lil group of italians were louder than 14,950 germans. Evern Madonna noticedd that and asked where they are from. Some brasilians were loud too. But that was. I have to say, even the crowd in Berlin or Frankfurt was much better than Cologne !!!

Ok, so much negativity

I calm down. Take a deep breath. Good things are going to happen.

The show is just amazing. I loved every piece of bit. I was the only one clapping the whole show and singing also.

I cant say which part I loved the most because each section each arrangement is so special.

I was happpy she did Deeper n Deeper and WTG !!!!!

I have to say the beat to CandySHop is sick !!!! That beat was amazing !!!!

After the show, I had the pleasure to meet Mario from this forum. Hes really a nice guy and we had a nice discussion. If time plays no fool game and he comes to Berlin next year we will meet again. Yes Madonna brings the people together, and so does MNation Forum. Love this place !!!!

I was at home at 4 o clock, slept for 2 hours and went to work again. Now I am at home and going to sleep. And I will not read what the shiteous german papers wrote ! They should go to Helene Fischer concert !