Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

The guy that caught and ate the sausage.....I always wondered what happened to Bobcat Goldthwait. :madgemanson:

6696-15044.gif

LOL omg I am crying

Dead @ that whole interaction, I almost forgot how funny these should get in Europe, everyone's native language being something else. :rotfl:

Wait until Asia. :lmao:

So one person says she looks bad and tired and did not like the show much in his review. Then comes all the " O'h I hope she is not sick and she is so tired" :mellow: Why do people always jump on one person's negative comment and turn it into drama. I hope this is not the new trend on these concert threads.

Dead @ that whole interaction, I almost forgot how funny these should get in Europe, everyone's native language being something else. :rotfl:

Wait until Asia. :lmao:

:lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

So one person says she looks bad and tired and did not like the show much in his review. Then comes all the " O'h I hope she is not sick and she is so tired" :mellow: Why do people always jump on one person's negative comment and turn it into drama. I hope this is not the new trend on these concert threads.

He even said she looked much better as the show went on. We might see Pray 4 Madonna soon. :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

And someone said there was No Buzz . No One cared ????!!!!! OMG This is Happiness x 100000000000.

The BEST about Europe. Look how passionate her fans are

The BEST about Europe. Look how passionate her fans are

Yep ! and she will get Mega Royal Treatment in Asia too !

Nervous breakdowns for no reason. Opening night in Europe obviously will be few kinks to workout and maybe that's why she was late and no extra songs. She could have looked exhausted I don't know but that coming from someone who gave a short and shady review stating they were not satisfied. Anyway people just relax.

omg it's just friggin HAIR

I know, and <3 I love it! <3

omg her voice sounds so raspy she ilke deff has a cold or something

yes you can hear her cough 4:02 she sounds sick to me.

Woke up from the dead, still feeling only half alive. I didn't take too manypictures myself since I actually wanted to see the how through my eyes an I still have to upload them. A friend did though. Check them out if you like: http://www.thewaywardtraveller.com/rebel-heart-hits-germany/

Yeah, it seems the lift didn't work properly and she came up a bit late and then started sprinting :-)

I took a short video of her taking a shot of Tequilla with a fan and chatting, will upload it later.

Guest Rachelle of London

Me too. Sorry guys. :lol:

Not paying £200 to hold my phone for buggers who never bought a ticket. Catch the DVD release :lol:

Not paying £200 to hold my phone for buggers who never bought a ticket. Catch the DVD release :lol:

:lol:

My thoughts exactly. I don't know how anyone can hold their phones up for long periods of time while she's performing. Whenever I go see her I couldn't care less if the world ended. :lol: They should be watching and enjoying it, not fiddling about with their phones. Jeez!