Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

This is flawless.

NB: She looks so powerful tho, not so muscled but athletic, balanced and agile ... From far away, she looks more slender...

Agree

She looks fantastic

On MDNA she was slightly bulkier and muscled although still looked great

And in the Love Spent/LAV part she looked amazing

But I feel with this project she's looking more womanly and curvaceous, obviously still lean as fuck

Just the right balance

omg it's just friggin HAIR

LOL my hair is 2 feet NOT kidding down to my butt and thick AS hell. I plan to grow it out like Crystal Gale down to the floor. :laugh:

It was ok, was in front row almost, but I am honest: I was shocked first, cause she just looked bad and tired...later she looked better..was really pissed off cause of her late start...no extra songs..I don't know I didn't feel the energy this time. It was my 11the madonna show in my life...it was ok but not what I expected... Will see her again in Mannheim... May b that will b better. Don't misunderstand me,I still love her...but this time I wasn't really satisfied.....

Excellent sound and steady photography

i love how in the end when she is being brought down off stage, she does some hand gestures as opposed to just staying in place like she's been doing in all the other shows!

It was ok, was in front row almost, but I am honest: I was shocked first, cause she just looked bad and tired...later she looked better..was really pissed off cause of her late start...no extra songs..I don't know I didn't feel the energy this time. It was my 11the madonna show in my life...it was ok but not what I expected... Will see her again in Mannheim... May b that will b better. Don't misunderstand me,I still love her...but this time I wasn't really satisfied.....

awwww :( that sucks! how did she look bad? she had to be tired from traveling rehearsing, performing. etc!

Oh no. :( I figured she's got to be tired and she has another show tmr night.. I hope she will feel better soon.

Oh for fucks sake. She goes to Europe and the negativity starts.

Come back to America Madonna where you are wanted and praised for how awesome this show is. ha

(only being half serious.) :ohmy:

And someone said there was No Buzz . No One cared ????!!!!! OMG This is Happiness x 100000000000.

and plus she just finished the us leg of the tour now traveled to uk/Europe different time zone it's exasuting. If she's not getting enough sleep though and with performing it can weaken her immune system and she can get sick. :(

and plus she just finished the us leg of the tour now traveled to uk/Europe different time zone it's exasuting. If she's not getting enough sleep though and with performing it can weaken her immune system and she can get sick. :(

Oh the drama. You people are :chuckle:

Excellent sound and steady photography

It really does depress me though to see so many people just standing there watching the show through their phones.

Put down the fucking phones for Christ sake and live in the moment. Make an actual connection to Madonna busting her ass on stage and view her with your own eyes and not through a lens. Make a connection with the people around you and feed off their energy and vice versa and throw it back to the Queen.

Nah. Let me just stand still and watch the show through my phone.....

I don't think she is suffering from jet lag. Her face looks fine.

We all know her cheeks explode when she is suffering from jet lag. :lmao:

Bitch is 57 and she does a 2 hours show. Of course she looks tired. GOD you people.

IKR

Heaven forbid someone like Madonna gets tired from time to time :rotfl:

She's such a slob

And someone said there was No Buzz . No One cared ????!!!!! OMG This is Happiness x 100000000000.

IKR :rotfl::rotfl:

Beautiful hotel pictures

Not even crowd or venue pics

Hotel pics, people waited outside of her hotel to get a glimpse

Signs of the irrelevance of this 57 yo

"The Germans sure don't care" :lol:

It really does depress me though to see so many people just standing there watching the show through their phones.

Put down the fucking phones for Christ sake and live in the moment. Make an actual connection to Madonna busting her ass on stage and view her with your own eyes and not through a lens. Make a connection with the people around you and feed off their energy and vice versa and throw it back to the Queen.

Nah. Let me just stand still and watch the show through my phone.....

I agree

But thats not with madonna but with everything nowadays , tourist places , museums, concerts

I agree that people in audiences are less enthusiastic in general and not just at Madonna but tbh the videos I saw from tonight, people were jumping and dancing. Not everyone but I saw an enthused audience. They were tame during the performances but in the end wee cheering on.