Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

what a great way to lose my virginity. Still psyched.

alquemist gave a great right up.

just wanna add that that bitch really like candy shop!

a bit disappointed that she did not perform ghost town. Otherwise, I totally enjoyed it. I don't want to stand for another month. My legs are so spent.

It does sound like she's been doing it, there's A LOT going on in that section, but can't say I remember specifically "sound effects" and Music all together stopping. It wanna see it!

Hello guys..just come back from the show .. great great show ... enjoy all the songs

people are complaining about the crowd and all they can tell about how boring it was .. they are totally right ! I don't mind people that just go and enjoy the music or the show but these people around me in the front row were basically dead ... but this latin body danced, sing and did my thing without paying attention to the others !

It was different to what she did before. Not the tap dance but the break towards the end was extended and really cute.

Great show! I was second row on the right side of the heart. Brilliant. The late start time sucked though. We stood in line from noon until 7pm when the doors finally opened. Starting the show at 10:15 pm was really pushing it, especially for those of us that had been waiting, standing, all day already. It would be nice if they could at least make some sort of announcement. Plenty of people were upset. I know I was. It's not a big deal if you have a seat but standing for more than 12 hours is just too much. I have GA tickets again for tomorrow but there's no way I'm going to be there that early again. Too old for that shit.

She changed things a little when throwing the bridal bouquet. She asked "who wants to marry me". A guy named Kevin caught it and she made a few cute jokes about her being married twice already and that the third time is a charme.

The unapologetic bitch was definitely hot. Couldn't really dance though with all his muscles. And she gave him a choice between a banana and a sausage. How random. He chose the banana and she threw the sausage into the audience. Some guy caught and actually ate it. Mmhhh. Ok.

She also drank a shot of Tequilla with a fan.

I couldn't see everything because there was a particularly charming guy in the front row wearing a top hat and blocking the view for several people. Wouldn't take it off, instead acted like a total dick. Despite probably having a tiny one.

There wasn't quite as much pushing and shoving this time, maybe because of the stage setup. The long runway helps so that not everyone pushes towards the main stage. That was nice. Not that we had much space but we could move and dance a bit.

The crowd seemed to need some time to really get into it. But by the third section people were on their feet and from what I could see, the enjoyed it.

Seeing the show live really makes a difference. The lights, the background videos, the dancing. Everything is just so much more grand.

And once she starts talking with the audience, she just wins. I've never seen her so relaxed and happy as she seems to be on this tour. It really makes a difference when people get the feeling that she is actually human and approachable, not just a perfectionist.

Looking forward to tomorrow night. I have no idea if I'll be able to move at all when I wake up but that's just one of the things we do for her. No sweat, no candy I guess.

Her hair is what I'm feeling least on this tour. I just wanna sit her down and give her a hot oil treatment. It looks cute for the end segment though. Virgin Tour vibes in 2015 is a winner!

Unless her extensions are 100% human hair, there is nothing a hot oil treatment will do. I love her hair on this tour, because she finally wears it almost waist length, something I always wanted to see :-) The last segment, with the bun, I don't like it knowing she has the long extensions. I want to see those songs with long hair, but she probably has it up so it doesn't get caught in the jewels on her shiny outfit. Also, as the show goes, her hair goes from all down to half up to a quarter up, to all the way up- so in this respect, I can appreciate how all sections have a new hairstyle, and they have that pattern.

Really?? Oh man, I love it. I think it really flatters her.

Me too!!!!

I love her hair a lot better on this tour then the MDNA tour it was just straight no volume to it.

I liked the first section on the MDNA tour with the huge fall, but the rest of the show, it wasn't doing anything for me. I didn't like the length- it was attempting to be long, but it was a little too short, and it kept going behind her back. I also didn't like the Vogue section, but I all ready said in other posts I am not into updo's. I love when she wears it long- she looks like a warrior, a goddess, and a wild figment of the imagination :-D I hope she somehow decides to let it all down for this tour- especially the end segment lol even if her jewels get caught, ad even though I appreciate each section having a different hairstyle.

People seem to forget that audiences in countries like Austria, Germany, Belgium and some Scandinavian countries are just wayyyy more reserved and controlled than say...people in Brazil, Italy or Spain. It's just the way it is and it doesn't mean that the crowd didn't like or enjoy the show.

Unless her extensions are 100% human hair, there is nothing a hot oil treatment will do. I love her hair on this tour, because she finally wears it almost waist length, something I always wanted to see :-) The last segment, with the bun, I don't like it knowing she has the long extensions. I want to see those songs with long hair, but she probably has it up so it doesn't get caught in the jewels on her shiny outfit. Also, as the show goes, her hair goes from all down to half up to a quarter up, to all the way up- so in this respect, I can appreciate how all sections have a new hairstyle, and they have that pattern.

Me too!!!!

I liked the first section on the MDNA tour with the huge fall, but the rest of the show, it wasn't doing anything for me. I didn't like the length- it was attempting to be long, but it was a little too short, and it kept going behind her back. I also didn't like the Vogue section, but I all ready said in other posts I am not into updo's. I love when she wears it long- she looks like a warrior, a goddess, and a wild figment of the imagination :-D I hope she somehow decides to let it all down for this tour- especially the end segment lol even if her jewels get caught, ad even though I appreciate each section having a different hairstyle.

omg it's just friggin HAIR

It was different to what she did before. Not the tap dance but the break towards the end was extended and really cute.

Great show! I was second row on the right side of the heart. Brilliant. The late start time sucked though. We stood in line from noon until 7pm when the doors finally opened. Starting the show at 10:15 pm was really pushing it, especially for those of us that had been waiting, standing, all day already. It would be nice if they could at least make some sort of announcement. Plenty of people were upset. I know I was. It's not a big deal if you have a seat but standing for more than 12 hours is just too much. I have GA tickets again for tomorrow but there's no way I'm going to be there that early again. Too old for that shit.

She changed things a little when throwing the bridal bouquet. She asked "who wants to marry me". A guy named Kevin caught it and she made a few cute jokes about her being married twice already and that the third time is a charme.

The unapologetic bitch was definitely hot. Couldn't really dance though with all his muscles. And she gave him a choice between a banana and a sausage. How random. He chose the banana and she threw the sausage into the audience. Some guy caught and actually ate it. Mmhhh. Ok.

She also drank a shot of Tequilla with a fan.

I couldn't see everything because there was a particularly charming guy in the front row wearing a top hat and blocking the view for several people. Wouldn't take it off, instead acted like a total dick. Despite probably having a tiny one.

There wasn't quite as much pushing and shoving this time, maybe because of the stage setup. The long runway helps so that not everyone pushes towards the main stage. That was nice. Not that we had much space but we could move and dance a bit.

The crowd seemed to need some time to really get into it. But by the third section people were on their feet and from what I could see, the enjoyed it.

Seeing the show live really makes a difference. The lights, the background videos, the dancing. Everything is just so much more grand.

And once she starts talking with the audience, she just wins. I've never seen her so relaxed and happy as she seems to be on this tour. It really makes a difference when people get the feeling that she is actually human and approachable, not just a perfectionist.

Looking forward to tomorrow night. I have no idea if I'll be able to move at all when I wake up but that's just one of the things we do for her. No sweat, no candy I guess.

love your review and wit :)

wtf is with the heartbreak city video? she doesn't even put the mic to her mouth at times (and you hear background vocals) its just weird and unlike M. her voice doesn't sound as good either after marvin grabs M

CS_uZ7GWoAANDX0.jpg

:clap:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*OMG Attendance totals are down from MDNA which were down from S&S OMG cry cry*

Read Carta's posts!!

Me too!!!!

Yea.. I wasn't crazy about her hair in The MDNA tour much. The way she had it up in vogue made her look a bit older my fav hair part is love spent where the dancer undoes her hair.

seems like the lights didn't work @ first

someones getting fired. What is with the stage not working right?

This is flawless.

NB: She looks so powerful tho, not so muscled but athletic, balanced and agile ... From far away, she looks more slender...

This reminds me of Confessions "let it will be" wow!