Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

account that has the name madonna history on fb said they are gonna periscope.. doesn't mean they are gonna do it but at least it's someone..

Thanks, I don't have facebook.

I tried to search in twitter and also in the periscope app but didn't find anyone. But I'm not the best at these things!! :)

i love when people had to queue cuz you know real fans are at the front and not rich business men. theres something about almost being pushed against each other and not having space to walk anywhere. it just makes it seem more special even though its uncomfortable. it makes it less special to have seats at the front and seeing people move and just walk freely.. idk.. i saw so many people on their cellphones (just texting) in wembley for confessions and i feel the atmosphere is less exciting then. the magic. like when she gets close to the fans

Totally agree. I've been lived in Istanbul for so many years, and attended concerts in Istanbul, Paris and Milano. None of these concerts who happened to be arena or stadium shows had floor seating except Leonard Cohen show which is not dancey so there is no need for it either.

I came to Toronto for university, and all goddamn shows I attended here had floor seating. Ambiance of arena/stadium, energy and aura of people are definitely not the same. It just feels so mundane; but when floor only has GA standing tickets, you can feel the energy even if you are not on the floor; the whole experience becomes much more energizing and exciting.