Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

My only wish is that the crowd is on fire. I mean its the german crowd, they are so boring sometimes. My experiences in Berlin DWT, Hannover COAD, Sticky Frankfurt were horrible. I heard good things about Cologne. so fingers crossed !

My only wish is that the crowd is on fire. I mean its the german crowd, they are so boring sometimes. My experiences in Berlin DWT, Hannover COAD, Sticky Frankfurt were horrible. I heard good things about Cologne. so fingers crossed !

Cologne people are party people :yes:

Cologne people are party people :yes:

yes, I saw on youtube the MDNA concert and people werer crazy !!!! Looking really forward to it !!! Lets dance sing jump and holler !!!!! Just celebrate !

Wouldn't worry about that.

Even non-fans will be jumping up and down at this show.

Not sure anyone ever did at any DWT or S&S show tbh! ;-) ;-)

Madonna marvels at the Cologne Cathedral in today's newspaper:

bild-20151349d.jpg

In the article they say that "Hold tight" ist the opening number. Bullshit?

Madonna marvels at the Cologne Cathedral in today's newspaper:

bild-20151349d.jpg

In the article they say that "Hold tight" ist the opening number. Bullshit?

Who's that church :laugh:

Madonna should have had her show in the cathedral.. :) I doubt very much she has changed the Iconic opening! Bullshit I'm sure.

8 hours left!!!

I hope that she keeps the 9:30pm schedule for the opening.

So far for the most part, whenever it's her first night in a city, she goes on a tad later than that, lol. But you never know. Not much later luckily.

Have a blast tonight!!

btw. Thx for posting that article on the German press. Looks like the Germans are not interested in her. No one outside her hotel.

anyone going to a after party tomorrow?

The people in front of her hotel must have read your post :wink: