Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

She posted on her IG that they're rehearsing. ;)

Well that's strange. I hope she doesn't make any changes to the show.

I though rehearsing was usual throughout the whole tour. i heard thr don't tell me rumour since the beginning of the tour, did it re-emerge?

i think don't tell me would make a great mash up with deeper and deeper. The choreography and tempo would fit perfectly.

Hey ! I have early entry and we received an email asking to be there at the registration point from 2:30 to 4:30 -5:00 PM and the I suppose we have to go to the line.

This is my first time in a GA area so my question is anybody knows if there are going to be seating area? Because one of the VIP package said Primium seating tickets or they are telling this is the upper section ?

Floor don't have seat here in Europe, right ?

my flight got delayed by 3 hours today. So glad I've decided to fly down one day earlier :)

I'm thinking of arriving at 6.30. Don't really like waiting around to long. Is that way too late for GA?

No, there are no separate areas on the floor. The earlier you are at the arena, the better your chance of finding a good spot.

Doors should open around 6pm, first for early entry ticket holders and a few minutes later regular GA tickets.

I'm planing on being at the arena no later than 2 pm.

my flight got delayed by 3 hours today. So glad I've decided to fly down one day earlier :)

I'm thinking of arriving at 6.30. Don't really like waiting around to long. Is that way too late for GA?

For MDNA, we arrived at 6pm and were pretty close to the tip of the triangle.

thx guys for all the tip. I'm a virgin Madonna concertgoer. So really don't know what to expect. I suppose if I mess this one up, there is still another one in Berlin :)

if only we could all hang out.

Heart would be my preferred spot. At least for one of the 4 shows I'm seeing.

Flying to Cologne in a few hours, then straight to the Madonna Nudes Exhibition that opens today.

What is that ? ANd where ?