Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

I can't wait for this first European show. I wonder if she's going to change anything .

Guest gang bang

rebel heart is doing good in germany. im wondering how germans would react to this tour.

i cant wait for the european opening in colon.

It will be gold ..for sure

Ghosttown NEEDS to be in every show from Germany, Italy and France!

The woman will cry for hours with all the cheering! ahah!

i hope all the love and stanning for Ghosttown will ignite her label to re-release it. With full throttle promo. Ok I know I'm asking a lot but one can dream. :)

i hope all the love and stanning for Ghosttown will ignite her label to re-release it. With full throttle promo. Ok I know I'm asking a lot but one can dream. :)

Not sure what else is there left to do? There was video, televised performances, remixes and push to radio...

3 more days! So glad the Europe part of the leg of the tour is starting soon. Earlier for some people that can watch it on periscope earlier. :popcorn2:

Not sure what else is there left to do? There was video, televised performances, remixes and push to radio...

true but it was only pushed to radio AC and HotAC. It actually did quite well on those formats. If it was promoted on CHR Pop along with a stand alone single for iTunes , I think it would have clicked with that audience. It's that great of a song. Anyway, everyone have a great time and look for some more surprises.

Can't believe the first European shows are just around the corner. Flying to Cologne tomorrow. What am I going to wear? Will I get a good spot on the floor? Will I loose my shit when she hits the stage? So many questions, so much hysteria. I'm so fucking ready!

Personally, having lived in Europe and attended European GA floor shows, while the audience is better, I hate the whole experience of lining up for the entire day and then once there having people muscleing you out...too old for that shit

i love when people had to queue cuz you know real fans are at the front and not rich business men. theres something about almost being pushed against each other and not having space to walk anywhere. it just makes it seem more special even though its uncomfortable. it makes it less special to have seats at the front and seeing people move and just walk freely.. idk.. i saw so many people on their cellphones (just texting) in wembley for confessions and i feel the atmosphere is less exciting then. the magic. like when she gets close to the fans

I agree, I think I'm just being selfish cause even tho I'm a die hard fan I rather pay 350 and dedicate my energy to the show rather than spend all day lining up in the venue (which I have done before I just can't see myself doing that again, especially when her shows are on a weekday)