Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

Guys, I'm starting to plan and book hotel and transportation. This will be my first time in Cologne so I may arrive on Monday and stay until the day after the first show.

I was searching the web and found a Hilton Hotel that is close to the Lanxess Arena but still undecided where to stay ..

any recommendation not only thinking about the show but also about the city.

Also any plan for meeting there? who are attending to this one.

• 4 weeks later...

i will be attending this one too :) i haven't booked anything yet. but will probably arrive one day before the concert and leave a day after the concert. what kind of ticket did you get? i got the GA standing tix.

aaw, I would like to meet you guys, but I come from Frankfurt, and I cant stay that long after the cocert, since I have to work the next day. Cologne has many things to offer, I am not so familiar with gay clubs but they do have nice Hookah bars :p

Where are your seats btw ?

Hey ! Sorry, I 'm in NYC now and haven't been checking the forum. I have standing tickets with early access so I suppose we are in same area :) yayyy

This is totally off topic but I'll be in Madrid the week before working and will take a couple of days of vacations and I need your recommendations

My idea is to leave Madrid and go to Brussels ( will be my first time there ) for the weekend and on Monday arrive in Cologne until the day after the show. Other option could be Praga

• 1 month later...

I was just in Cologne last week and stayed at the Hilton.

It's a good hotel. The room I got (even though I wasn't upgraded) spacious and price was reasonable. They even have smoking rooms and It's very close to the main train station.

Lanxess is on the other side of the river and Hyatt Regency is a closer option. I've never been to Lanxess but I walked from Koln/Messe station (which is near by) to the Hilton once and it took me about 20 min.

The only gay bars I've been to were the ones near Cologne Hotel Rudolphsplatz, went bar hopping 3-4 bars they weren't anything special. There are others scattered around but didnt bother to go.

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soooooo peopleeee... The day is almost here ! I will be in Cologne since this Sunday because my meeting in antwertp was cancelled. So who are going to be there and when ?

Also any after show plan ? Pre show plan ?,