The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

They delayed the premiere by one day and even so couldn't get it right. It's been this way the whole era. What kind of incompetent assholes does she employ? she's been trending worldwide for hours and everyone's watching the shitty youtube version uploaded.

I love everything about the video. And no, not because I am a stupid fan who is too loyal. How can anyone not like it? It's so fun, lighthearted, bright, sexy and colorful. This isn't Power of Goodbye!! It's supposed to be messy and funny! The cameos are silly surprise appearances and they fit perfectly in the video. Honestly! Those of you who don't like it are obviously boring people with no sense of humor!! And don't even go on telling me everyone is entitled to their opinion when you come on here spewing your negativity, calling fans like me "ass kissers" or "too loyal aka dumb". I am not an idiot. I see what I see and I like this video a lot. And it saddens me that there are those of you who don't. But not only that, it frustrates me that you have the need to insult Madonna and her fans. You come here shitting on this parade, shoving your utter hate down our throats! Stop with this constant bitching about Madonna on Facebook and instagram!! Don't like it, take a fucking hike!

meryl-streep-jennifer-lopez-oscars-gif.g

Well this sure as hell isn't making me wanna keep my Tidal subscription :lmao:

Like why is it taking so long to reupload the dumb video? Are their servers connected to a potato?

here is it:

6_Ozgci83_720x405.jpg

I'm on the phone with my girl Madonna right now. She said ya'll are stressing her out and she's at starbucks drinking a soy latte with her boo. Taking a little break. She told me to tell you guys to relax. She accidently poured a little water on her keyboard and the enter key isn't working. Rocco's down at the mac store sorting it all out. It'll be up soon.

Guest Pud Whacker

tumblr_nq3g3n5L4p1s4uc3io10_400.gif

That was a really cool effect, too.

I wonder if she didn't rush Jonas what other cool shyt he would've done?

I need the whole video on vevo!!!!!! Pleeeez!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Guest Pud Whacker

Niki and Donna would have been great

Niki is in it. She's where she belongs...buried below the hotel.

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG, LOVE Nina Hagen!

And yes, as others have said, the colors are gorgeous!

Nina's my other girl!!! :thumbsup:

I even love her all Presbyterian singing to JESUS!!!

Starement from Madonna's team on why the re-upload is taking so long:

"Hi fans! Thank you for the positive feedback on the video so far. We are in the process of uploading the video to TIDAL again, but it has taken longer than expected as Madonna's desktop computer had to undergo some crucial updates for Windows 95 users. After the update was completed, we hit another road block with Madonna's modem being tied up due to the fact Lola is on the phone with a friend. Once Lola finishes her collect call, and the modem is freed, we will begin the upload process. We estimate that the video will be up and ready in time for Madonna's 60th birthday party. We thank you for your patience."

lol

Starement from Madonna's team on why the re-upload is taking so long:

"Hi fans! Thank you for the positive feedback on the video so far. We are in the process of uploading the video to TIDAL again, but it has taken longer than expected as Madonna's desktop computer had to undergo some crucial updates for Windows 95 users. After the update was completed, we hit another road block with Madonna's modem being tied up due to the fact Lola is on the phone with a friend. Once Lola finishes her collect call, and the modem is freed, we will begin the upload process. We estimate that the video will be up and ready in time for Madonna's 60th birthday party. We thank you for your patience."

OMG tumblrm3mbnyoaqh1qj28qwo.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

When they can do things like make her look in the room, don't know why they needed the box.

I agree but something tells me that's what was taking so long. He was probably making it really cool with effects like the rewind and this. But he probably ran out of time.

Bedtime Story was filmed months before Take a Bow. It was all the post production that took time. Today everyone's in on it and bitching and complaining so...