MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
I Don’t Search I Find

The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

I don't wanna hear my expectations were too high :lol: It's MADONNA. Bad Girl was a third video too...

LOL it's better than all these combined!

then I don't see the point in complaining, this era has already better videos than even COADF.

Great video! :Disco_Ball:

It's a fun vid for a fun song. Some people really need to take a chill pill and learn to enjoy, it's always the same boooring complaints, god you're killing the mood all the time.

Great video! :Disco_Ball:

It's a fun vid for a fun song. Some people really need to take a chill pill and learn to enjoy, it's always the same boooring complaints, god you're killing the mood all the time.

^^^^

That was actually M carrying the broom. Golf clubs now this. Girl stop w/ the props

I love everything about this video except for the fucking cameos. At least Miley and Katy have the right look, but what the fuck is Beyonka doing with that L'Oreal ad? :rotfl:

Nicki's part is just as messy as the single cover, it's so bad that you can't even hate it :rotfl:

leave runa and bill alone! .. and gimmee my video :popcorn2:

BG was a third video- 22 years ago. :) Considering the video vibe fits the track (which isn't great to begin with), it's fine. Saying it won't help the song doesn't really make sense, though, as there should be no expectations in that regard.

Maybe I just need to watch it a few more times. It would help if I could see the entire video too :lol:

Wtf is the point of the "cameos?"

The point of the cameos is... cameos? You know, brief appearances. It's the definition of cameo, look it up! :sassy:

Love that it's nothing too serious, just like the song, :laugh:

But it keeps freezing at 3:20...that's why I say it's a mess!!!

I don't wanna hear my expectations were too high :lol: It's MADONNA. Bad Girl was a third video too...

where have you been the last ten years?

I love itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

and I want the whole thingggggggggggggggggggggggg

come on Tidal, get your shit together. :(

BG was a third video- 22 years ago. :) Considering the video vibe fits the track (which isn't great to begin with), it's fine. Saying it won't help the song doesn't really make sense, though, as there should be no expectations in that regard.

:lol: Yeah, I know how long ago it was. There have been better 3rd singles since. I'm just saying that just because it's a 3rd single doesn't mean it should have a shit video (not saying this IS a shit video either).

If there was no expectation AT ALL from Madonna or her team for this song, I don't think it would be released. Would it?

ripped it in lq, uploading now !

thank you

Guest ziggy

Okay, so I subscribed to Tidal, immediately cancelled my membership, and then watched the first three minutes and twenty seconds of the video :laugh: Celebration part two, through and through. I prefer the previous videos from RH.

Goddamnit fucking post it on VEVO already, tidal isn't working for shit anyway i can't believe they had to mess this up as well!

how is this anything like celebration? :lmao:

I wanna bang Jon Kartajarena NOW!

He's too busy banging Luke Evans :dramatic:

For Christ's sake, people. I have done nothing but basically lick this woman's ass since the Rebel Heart demo leaked in November. I'm allowed to be disappointed in something. :lol:

can someone post the video? i don't care abt the frozen part i wanna seee. lol

Tidal, seriously, shove a poll up your ass. Thank god im only on the trial.

Fun video though!

i didn't care for this video at all and looks like I'm the only one super excited for it! i think it's FANTASTIC!!!!