The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

Can somebody tweet @thetyronezolanski that the past participle of pass is PASSED, not PASTED!

Ooh baby, love Your Gramma Police ways...korrekt me plis!!...yee do it like dat... :hornybig:

Ooh baby, love Your Gramma Police ways...korrekt me plis!!...yee do it like dat... :hornybig:

show me yer hole, baby. :horny:

:dead: that they actually are threatened by M for a VEVO record. Have they seen her other video views :lmao:

Love the floor and wall humping in that latest teaser :lol:

I honestly don't deal with other fan bases they r so pressed I'm sure we r just as pressed but I remain in the Madonna bubble and don't venture out or care to pay any mind to seriously idiotic fan bases.

Don't know why, but have a feeling we will all be blown away toommoorrooww (for grammar police)!! Can't wait to view this masterpiece!! You all know the QUEEN will shine. I'm kinda diggin' the meltdown...TBH!!! I also hope the video is not some "stupid" remix....unless....well, NO!! Can't wait to finally have something to wake up and look forward to!!! Looking forward to reading all the pos/neg comments on here!!! Ya'll are definitely entertaining (next to M....of course)!!!

I honestly don't deal with other fan bases they r so pressed I'm sure we r just as pressed but I remain in the Madonna bubble and don't venture out or care to pay any mind to seriously idiotic fan bases.

We share the same "bubble"!!!

And don't you dare say "bitch get out my bubble"!!! :lmao:

Please be careful, w/my bubble!!! LOL I'd never "pop" ur bubble...unless you want me to!!??? Just have a feeling this video will show her sarcastic/comedic side, which was always a turn on for me.

Guest madonnalovaus

I will crack up if Trolldonna rocks up and there are no cameos in the video. Just her dressed in blackface doing nicki's rap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA staaahp!!!

Guest madonnalovaus

I am hoping the cameos are the big stars dressed as various incarnations of Madonna. Saying "bitch I'm Madonna". The party could be a Madonna themed party. More importantly, GIVE ME THE FUKKEN VIDEO.

Seriously I can't deal with a ray of lighter I know saying she's so desperate for all these Pop ladies in it. I'm gonna kill someone!!!

Who is ray of lighter? :mellow: