The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

yeah

its gotta be an art form or art project the way she s always bothering people so much lmao. you would think if they are so bothered, they would just ignore it and stop whining but they cannot help talking about her

This era has been superb artistically yet her management is tragically amateurish.

I will wait until it uploads properly to Vevo. Since nowadays buzz seems to be the performers goals, she has at least excelled at it.

Mistake after mistake hurting some of the most amazing work she has done.

Glad she doesn't seem to give a fuck but she no longer is the measurement for flawless execution... Katy, Taylor, Beyonce can teach her a think or two about commercial precision these days, even though they can only dream of having her artistic vision. Oh well, looking forward to see her stuff without much effort.

It is David I don't see why people are saying it's not him.

Chelle, I hate to break it to you. Some people think all Black people look the same. (sorry I had to :lmao: ) Honest to god. This forum.

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle, I hate to break it to you. Some people think all Black people look the same. (sorry I had to :lmao: ) Honest to god. This forum.

It's poor Yoko Ono I feel it for :lmao:

I will not have this overrun with Moan of Arcers worrying about trolls elsewhere. Stop diving into the pits of hell which are the comments sections on antisocial media! Waste of time and energy! Those commentators are going to trash EVERYTHING no matter what, and already intended to before the video was even filmed and conceptualized! Bask in the glow of this (mostly) positive community here. Bitch we are MadonnaNation!

its sad but its true. just like a lot of people think asians look the same

I'm exhausted just watching that last portion of the video!

V8tUfZNR.gif

I still haven't seen the ending or in HQ, come on ya stupid internetz. This is the part of the video I need to see.

My favourite part..how amazing does she look.

bim2.gif

Yes she does look great here, love the jacket. Really need to see this in HD

More more gifs!

You finally said something worth quoting!

The only good thing in the video is Aya and Bambi. The cameos are so pointless and ridiculous, especially the Beyonce one.

And the Niki Minaj part is so cheap, why couldn't they be together? the "she was in tour" excuse is lame.

The video is mediocre, there's no any wow factor. Jonas Akerlund sucks. :mellow:

I will not have this overrun with Moan of Arcers worrying about trolls elsewhere. Stop diving into the pits of hell which are the comments sections on antisocial media! Waste of time and energy! Those commentators are going to trash EVERYTHING no matter what, and already intended to before the video was even filmed and conceptualized! Bask in the glow of this (mostly) positive community here. Bitch we are MadonnaNation!

Thank you. I just came back home and am catching up on MNation and so many (a few) here complaining about haters. I don't even know what the hell they're talking about. Go to the comment sections and complain about the haters over there if they're so traumatized.