The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

This video is the truth!!!!! I am slayed! It was perfect for the song and everyone looked amazing in it. I also love David's solo dance.

I am literally shaking and crying!

Sooo, I've just finished watching it too, and I actually thought this was way better than expected!

They basically took the concept from the Fallon perf, but made it longer and more exciting... I like it! :thumbsup: Maybe one day I'll grow to like the actual song too :chuckle:

The only thing which really got me in tears at times is the EDITING, I mean wtf the cameos!!! :dead: Especially the random shots of Nicki and Kanye :rotfl: Oh well. Considering this is a fun video AND the third video already, it's pretty cool! :thumbsup:

LOVED IT AMAZING SHE LOOKS SEXY AS HELL VIDEO MATCHED THE SONG I CANT GET THE SONG OUT OF MY HEAD I LOVE KATY BEYONCE MILEY CAMEOS NIKKI KENYE WAS GREAT I LOVE THE RAP DAVID IS AMAZING DANCER ROCCO DIPLO CHRIS ROCK RITA ORA IT WAS LIKE FALLON ON GLITTER BEST SUMMER VIDEO ☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡♡

people always like to make fun of madonna cuz "she's old" and honestly this video is an easy target. it screams "make fun of me" basically. thats the point. well, not really. she's just having fun. but i don't understand how people can miss that she's just being silly?