The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

It's awesome. The dancing was great and I'm luvin the pink tips.

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Web Sheriff.

Oh no :(

It was like in HD too, guess we will have to wait until tomorrow for the full thing in real 1080p quality

That's why I don't use Twitter and FB, just vile people and constant moaning. I only come here and have IG, haters ruin the enjoyment of everything.

isnt that alexander wang? lol i didnt see no yoko

and we all figured it would be on tidal first, maybe for even 24 hrs, or maybe not. meh

I want to see it in HQ properly on Youtube. I watched it in not so clear quality but it was good enuff. They need to put it on YT ASAP. Fuck tidal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the tweets about her are just, I saw something that literally scared me and put me in a bad mood, I should stay away from that shit ugh. People are fucking psychos.

ignore those people. they aren't getting laid that's why they're douchebags

Guest Medoner

I love this video. No im not delusional. Its really amazing. Its not like M hyped the cameos too much for anyone to expect anything more than they were, and they were amazing too. Only thing id change is the damn leopard dress but ill learn to like that too eventually. The NYC roof is a fantastic shooting place. Just saying all of this to the people who have to think everyone who likes this fakes it. Fuck off, i think its downright amazing

Guest Pud Whacker

I can't deal with this video right now. I'm shaking and in tears.

My God.

???!?!?!!?!?!?

Butch you're madonna!

Its very fun! For all the complaining we've done about dancing in front of walls, I could actually use a little bit more of her dancing in the blue shirt hahaha

All in all, this is a pretty great set of 3 videos from this album!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I am crying

Don't cry. Everything's going to be alright. Everything's going to be alright. Going to be alright. Be aright....

I take it the usual suspects are out in full force saying it's terrible she's old irrelevant etc while endlessly mentioning her