The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

Guest Pud Whacker

The comments on Facebook are so rude !! How can people say something like this ???

What did they say?

I love everything about the video. And no, not because I am a stupid fan who is too loyal. How can anyone not like it? It's so fun, lighthearted, bright, sexy and colorful. This isn't Power of Goodbye!! It's supposed to be messy and funny! The cameos are silly surprise appearances and they fit perfectly in the video. Honestly! Those of you who don't like it are obviously boring people with no sense of humor!! And don't even go on telling me everyone is entitled to their opinion when you come on here spewing your negativity, calling fans like me "ass kissers" or "too loyal aka dumb". I am not an idiot. I see what I see and I like this video a lot. And it saddens me that there are those of you who don't. But not only that, it frustrates me that you have the need to insult Madonna and her fans. You come here shitting on this parade, shoving your utter hate down our throats! Stop with this constant bitching about Madonna on Facebook and instagram!! Don't like it, take a fucking hike!

tumblr_inline_n52aaeL9Fe1rncncx.gif

Her Facebook comments are full of spam, nasty comments, bitching, and random straight guys from Argentina and Brazil asking her to marry them. :lol: