The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

I've read many complaints. I don't understand why some people don't like it. It's so great for me

Beacuse these bitches are stuck in 1998 and are too sophisticated for this garbage and wah

Am I the only one still waiting for the full video to be released before I watch any bit of it? It's killing me.

Among the rsyoflighters, the moanofarchers comes a new race: the waitingers

Perfect ending for the video : Madonna and Diplo are naked in the bath.

And then Nicki joins them...

giphy.gif

I think it's a fun video. It's not amongst her best but OMG we got a proper THIRD video ( She didn't have to make one - Get Together / Miles Away ) for crying out loud ! It's good for what it is and she looks like she's having fun so why not ?

Am I the only one still waiting for the full video to be released before I watch any bit of it? It's killing me.

Same here! :grr: I'm impressed by the screencaps here though!

Guest Pud Whacker

PUD call Madonna and tell her to send us the complete video

:lol: I would but I'm in a plane from Miami to LA!!! I can't even tweet!

But I've got #MadonnaNation and that's all that matters!!! :thumbsup:

Have you all noticed how she got most of the ideas for the video from social media?

She got the hair from Robster's artwork

10403384_10205054643225063_4733392481406

She got the idea for the little girls from the beginning from that video of that little gurl lipsynching who was actually contacted to be on the video to only never hear from Madonna's people again

She got the idea for the screen for Nicki from this submission

At 2:30

Guest Pud Whacker

Have you all noticed how she got most of the ideas for the video from social media?

She got the hair from Robster's artwork

10403384_10205054643225063_4733392481406

She got the little girls from the beginning from that video of that little gurl lipsynching who was actually contacted to be on the video to only never hear from Madonna's people again

She got the idea for the screen for Nicki from this submission

At 2:30

I thought robster added the pink afterwards.

Well this sure as hell isn't making me wanna keep my Tidal subscription :lmao:

Like why is it taking so long to reupload the dumb video? Are their servers connected to a potato?

I love everything about the video. And no, not because I am a stupid fan who is too loyal. How can anyone not like it? It's so fun, lighthearted, bright, sexy and colorful. This isn't Power of Goodbye!! It's supposed to be messy and funny! The cameos are silly surprise appearances and they fit perfectly in the video. Honestly! Those of you who don't like it are obviously boring people with no sense of humor!! And don't even go on telling me everyone is entitled to their opinion when you come on here spewing your negativity, calling fans like me "ass kissers" or "too loyal aka dumb". I am not an idiot. I see what I see and I like this video a lot. And it saddens me that there are those of you who don't. But not only that, it frustrates me that you have the need to insult Madonna and her fans. You come here shitting on this parade, shoving your utter hate down our throats! Stop with this constant bitching about Madonna on Facebook and instagram!! Don't like it, take a fucking hike!