The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

It's been 2 hours and Tidal has responded politely to at least 50 tweets about working on the glitch. Come on Tidal, fix it and stop messing around!!

Love the video and can't wait to see it in full and in HD. The setting and mood were perfect for the song.

Blacklight sock puppets and Madonna. :inlove:

Maybe you'll find some answers in the lyrics :

Put me under the flashing light

Ohhhhh, let me blow up this house tonight

I always thought it was "Blow me under the flashing light" :electropop:

I missed 30 pages of fun :((

this video is the best for me of this era so far, I love it

Same here! It's everything! I still haven't been able to forgive Madonna in living for love for using Papyrus.

YES ITS AMAZING!!!

I'm so glad Chelle loves it because she out of all of us that loves BiM really championed the song.

Now I need to know what happens when she goes up those stairs!!!!!!!!'

Omg did anyone notice one of the dancers wearing a jacket with different Maodnna faces on it? And then another with one that says Rescue Me?

Screenshot it!!

I think there is no question that Madonna is being purposefully sabotaged. How long could it take to upload the video properly? I mean really.

I've been thinking that since the beginning... first I thought I may be thinking too much, but let's face it, all these problems are too much. I don't know if she's actively being sabotaged or if she needs an intervention.

I'm watching Music and BIM on repeat, IT'S FUCKING POPPING AT MY CUBICLE AND ERRONE'S INVITED (except the fat slob who's into Lady Gaga down the hall and gives me her ratchet ass looks whenever I walk by her. She aint invited. No ma'am.

Guest Pud Whacker

love that :) its so unexpected! simple but fun!

Yeah. Totally. :thumbsup:

----

And, of course, I love the wannabes in the beginning!!! :inlove:

WHY WASNT THE CROW FROM THE FROZEN VIDEO IN BIM? I EXPECTED A CAMEO FROM IT?! NOW THE VIDEO IS RUINED!!

It's in the pool scene with the rebelrat!

Edited by Illuminati

The cameos looked copy and pasted in a windows movie maker program, they shouldve inserted it better ala nicki

But i love the video, we have never gotten this kind of video from Madonna before

Its colorful

It's choreographed

It's colorful

It's fun

Madonna is still the star in it not beyonce katy or miley

The kiss was hot

Aya and ,bambi

And ,diplo even with his shirt on is still hot

:drama: