The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

I'd probably moan less if it wasn't 0 for 3 with video premiere fails. Regardless of whether or not we like the video can we agree she needs a new team ASAP?

That's one thing I've learned not to talk about cuz people get all strangely defensive when it comes to Guy O Sucky

Guest Pud Whacker

Tidal is going to reupload the video they're saying on twitter. Tho you can still find it under her artist name...

:rotfl:

There's always a start error this era save the Grammys.

You know that bugs her out!!! Poor madonna or should we say, poor guy! :lol:

Rocco's just kickin it as the money keeps rolling in.

I was so struck seeing David in the video. Just remembering that he was an orphan in Malawi not that long ago, and now he is an amazing dancer, happy and healthy. What a service she did for that boy.

Amen my friend!!!!

This could've been my favorite M video since American life (original) had there been no messy cameos :rotfl: I wonder if the youtube version is gonna be different.

Yes, all the cameos will be cut out and it is M in a chair speaking the words.

Guest Pud Whacker

I think my favorite part so far is the editing bit where she appears and then gets rewound. I love that!!! :thumbsup:

It's a fun madonna video. What's all the hoopla about? It's Fallon recreated in a New York hotel hallway.

I don't know what people expected of this.

Yeah, if people are going to say it is "poorly executed", they could at least say how so... being that they are critical about it

I think my favorite part so far is the editing bit where she appears and then gets rewound. I love that!!! :thumbsup:

Yes!! Love that part too. And when she jumps into the sock bitches :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

I wonder if Rocco hates David since, not to be mean, but David can actually dance and he's gonna be smoking hot when he gets older :lmao:

:dead:

I'm done

I need to come here to read negative reviews of the video which exploded all over my FB feed with positivity from non fans. It's a nice video. I thought the ending was cut by the person who uploaded it on Youtube but apparently not :chuckle: 13th album curse still going strong. Every release including the album has been jinxed.

Beyonce is like :vogue:

David is :inlove:

The video is :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

Yeah, if people are going to say it is "poorly executed", they could at least say how so... being that they are critical about it

People don't know how to critique anymore. What they like or don't like. Everything seems to simply be a reactionary proclamation these days. :rolleyes:

People don't know how to critique anymore. What they like or don't like. Everything seems to simply be a reactionary proclamation these days. :rolleyes:

Bullshit!

:chuckle:;)

I wonder if Rocco hates David since, not to be mean, but David can actually dance and he's gonna be smoking hot when he gets older :lmao:

That's not David!