The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

Guest bluejean

There are better ways they could have inserted those cameos especially Nicki's.

Love the video though. Those Japanese girls are amazing, can't wait to see them on tour. They're like the new Donna and Nikki. Without the singing and better dancing :lmao:

I think its a hoot, love the socks.

People complained about GGW in the same way. I think both are songs that are better pulled off live. She's proved it to us.

I dont see what more she couldve done apart from dance in the hallway and cut out the cameos. Would that stop people moaning?

I'd probably moan less if it wasn't 0 for 3 with video premiere fails. Regardless of whether or not we like the video can we agree she needs a new team ASAP?

It's hillarious, I love it! An upgraded performance from Fallon and it looks just like I expected it - a fun mess. I only wish Nicki could have been there actually but even this makes sense somehow.

Now let's see the rest of the video!!

People were expecting Ghosttown, Bedtime Story, Frozen type of video for this song I see. :lmao:

This video is wonderful, fun, catchy!

Yes we were expecting Ghosttown, Bedtime Story and Frozen for this type of video.

It's MADONNA. Not Rita Ora.

Then I shouldn't have more expectations with her?. Wow, that's sad.

I hope those excuses "it's a fun song" are a joke.

Btw, the backfire is real. Nicki Miley beyonce stans, etc bashing her in twitter. UGH

You need to stop caring about everyone else's opinion and maybe try thinking for yourself for once. You sound like a teenager.

Exactly. It's a fun song. I wasn't expecting a somber video. I was expecting a fun video. But a BETTER one. from the undisputed QUEEN OF POP.

EXACTLY!

Guest Rocco Papa

I think its a hoot, love the socks.

People complained about GGW in the same way. I think both are songs that are better pulled off live. She's proved it to us.

I dont see what more she couldve done apart from dance in the hallway and cut out the cameos. Would that stop people moaning?

Well, I guess I have sucky taste then, cuz I loved that video too!! :lmao:

I mean, come on...

tumblr_m1azr4c4y31qj6xzto1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_m19b1miO1P1qd5roro1_500.gif

I LOOOOOOVE IT... So much FUN.

LOL at the cameos tho :lmao:

Anyway, I'm sure this is gonna be amazing in the tour.

They wanted something like Live To Tell mixed with Bedtime Story mixed with Frozen :lmao:

Yes, we wanted something like Live To Tell mixed with Bedtime Story mixed with Frozen. Your uncanny ability to see into "our" collective souls is astounding.

Did Madonnatripe and theothersnore shut down recently?

i've been a member here since the beginning.

However, i'm not going to blindly say...I LOVE something......if i really don't.

Just because it's supposed to be a FUN video...does not mean it has to be a poorly executed FUN video.

I was so struck seeing David in the video. Just remembering that he was an orphan in Malawi not that long ago, and now he is an amazing dancer, happy and healthy. What a service she did for that boy.

Did Madonnatripe and theothersnore shut down recently?

No they're still there complaining being their negative miserable pathetic selves while bitching about us that we're sheeps cause apparently we like everything Madonna does.

I was so struck seeing David in the video. Just remembering that he was an orphan in Malawi not that long ago, and now he is an amazing dancer, happy and healthy. What a service she did for that boy.

:clap: Absolutely!

I really like the video!!! Pretty much what I was expecting. Fun video. To bad some cameos look out a place. Nikki should have bin there not on a screen. But the video is cool. Looking forward to the ending.

Guest Rocco Papa

THIS! :thumbsup:

i've been a member here since the beginning.

However, i'm not going to blindly say...I LOVE something......if i really don't.

Just because it's supposed to be a FUN video...does not mean it has to be a poorly executed FUN video.

Poorly executed? What exactly do you want?

Guest Pud Whacker

It's a fun madonna video. What's all the hoopla about? It's Fallon recreated in a New York hotel hallway.

I don't know what people expected of this.

Love it . And love the fact that the teaser is just the part that can't be watched now. Somebody used the tool CUT instead of COPY it seems hahaaa

Oh and the moaners n ok we heard your opinion. Thank you and goodbye

It's a fun madonna video. What's all the hoopla about? It's Fallon recreated in a New York hotel hallway.

I don't know what people expected of this.

*madonna fan bitch interview voice* it's unbelievable.