The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

Fabulous. Good then you love the video!!!

I think the Living For Love performances were remarkable. Fallon was cool.

Le Grand Journal "living for love" was LIFE itself.

I wonder what the people trashing the video think about the video for "Music" they must hate the strip club scene and the Ali G cameo :lmao:

They're those "sophisticated" douche bags who most likely thoguht it was the end of Madonna til it hit the #1 spot on the charts and then they were all like WOW BEST MADONNA SONG IN AGES :lmao:

I wonder what the people trashing the video think about the video for "Music" they must hate the strip club scene and the Ali G cameo :lmao:

People were expecting Ghosttown, Bedtime Story, Frozen type of video for this song I see. :lmao:

This video is wonderful, fun, catchy!

wow the hypocrisy of some people here! unbelievable! it's sick!

anyway I'm glad I wasn't too excited before the video premiered! I knew it was gonna be fun and not serious the moment I heard they're gonna make a video for it! maybe some people just expected too much or something entirely different..

It's MADONNA. Not Rita Ora.

Then I shouldn't have more expectations with her?. Wow, that's sad.

I hope those excuses "it's a fun song" are a joke.

Btw, the backfire is real. Nicki Miley beyonce stans, etc bashing her in twitter. UGH

Edited by Newman

Seriously, what can you complain about this video? It perfectly fits the song... What exactly do you want? The cameos are very much OK... Are you complaining because some didn't film on set with M? Oh gawd, what kind of idiots are you?

Seriously, what can you complain about this video? It perfectly fits the song... What exactly do you want? The cameos are very much OK... Are you complaining because some didn't film on set with M? Oh gawd, what kind of idiots are you?

They wanted something like Live To Tell mixed with Bedtime Story mixed with Frozen :lmao:

It's MADONNA. Not Rita Ora.

Then I shouldn't have more expectations with her?. Wow, that's sad.

I hope those excuses "it's a fun song" are a joke.

Btw, the backfire is real. Nicki Miley beyonce stans, etc bashing her on twitter. UGH

Exactly. It's a fun song. I wasn't expecting a somber video. I was expecting a fun video. But a BETTER one. from the undisputed QUEEN OF POP.

I think its a hoot, love the socks.

People complained about GGW in the same way. I think both are songs that are better pulled off live. She's proved it to us.

I dont see what more she couldve done apart from dance in the hallway and cut out the cameos. Would that stop people moaning?