The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

but Nothing Fails was the 3rd single off AL, and if you count DAD, Hollywood is the 3rd single...

But I'm talking 3rd video and I don't consider DAD the first single. That's just me though :)

wow the hypocrisy of some people here! unbelievable! it's sick!

anyway I'm glad I wasn't too excited before the video premiered! I knew it was gonna be fun and not serious the moment I heard they're gonna make a video for it! maybe some people just expected too much or something entirely different..

Finally!!! someone who speaks sanity!!!

A FUN VIDEO!!!

CAMP!

STORYLINE!

this video sucks BALLS!

and those cheap filmed cameo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fuck?!!!!!

This is MADONNA...they couldn't make it to film together? then don't do the fucking cameo's looks ridiculous.

jesus christ! if you stop comparing her efforts to her heydays you would be a much happier fan. Most of us here who are still enjoying her outputs have come to terms with her not putting as much effort and budget into her videos.

It's not that we're being defensive and blind, it's just that we have realistic expectations. It's fine if you keep thinking that she's still capable of/willing to make masterpieces like the LAP video , but you'll be constantly disappointed till the day she dies. What's the point then?

I

jesus christ! if you stop comparing her efforts to her heydays you would be a much happier fan. Most of us here who are still enjoying her outputs have come to terms with her not putting as much effort and budget into her videos.

It's not that we're being defensive and blind, it's just that we have realistic expectations. It's fine if you keep thinking that she's still capable of/willing to make masterpieces like the LAP video , but you'll be constantly disappointed till the day she dies. What's the point then?

you have your opinion....I have mine.

I don't get why people are saying there's no choreography.

I must be going mad but isn't the whole video choreographed. She's not just walking through a hallway. There's many elements. It's probably harder filming this than a normal dance routine

So true... it definitely takes choreography to do what she's done here.

I love that Chris Rock is there and other people... they could have just left it at that, and as a surprise or something, so that would have created buzz... and if Nicki couldn't show up, make a sock puppet version of her!! haha. Honestly, the video without the edited cameos is awesome.

I haven't even even watched the damn video yet and people are already "sharing" their negative opinions with us. Jeez, I fucking hate Madonna fans sometimes, But then I read Stephen's and Chelle's comments, and others', and I remember that you're not all a bunch of sour pusses.

Wah wah wah no one likes my shitty opinion

madonna-tonight-show-01302012-02-400x300

Wah wah wah this isn't like her other videos

giphy.gif

Wah wah wah it was filmed with an iphone 3G

article-0-0DBBD2AB00000578-423_468x286.j

Wah wah wah I can't take heat

tumblr_mwlpqdHZqA1qlycwjo1_500.gif

Wah wah wahhhh I got sand in my vajoojoo

tumblr_m2qlf7C0SM1qlycwjo1_500.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

I hope the complainers aren't the ones that were saying "Fallon was the best performance of the era!!! It's like MTV Virgin, Express Yourself..."

Cause you gave the green light.

I haven't even even watched the damn video yet and people are already "sharing" their negative opinions with us. Jeez, I fucking hate Madonna fans sometimes, But then I read Stephen's and Chelle's comments, and others', and I remember that you're not all a bunch of sour pusses.

How come you havent seen it babe? Do you want my Tidal password?

It wasn't bad, actually. It's messy, but so is the song so its meant to be messy.

I like it. It's better than Celebration, TUTR, Jump, Get Together, Miles Away...

I hope the complainers aren't the ones that were saying "Fallon was the best performance of the era!!! It's like MTV Virgin, Express Yourself..."

Cause you gave the green light.

It was though

tumblr_nn2cusZsqy1qlycwjo1_500.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

guys! Until it's taken down, somebody uploaded it in YouTube.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!! I thought it was going to be a mess, but it's so great!

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

I've seen people saying that it cuts. Do we know why? Has it been remedied?!!!!

Here's this longtime fans thoughts.....and I say this with love, kisses and all things good!!

This is a video for a song called Bitch, I'm Madonna. This song is a ridiculous silly jam that's centered for a party and nothing more. Deeper and Deeper had a much "deeper" meaning and it's video was what it was and it was great. I'm

A huge fan of BIM but it's cheap shots at the dollar strip bar and the video represents that ridiculousness. So, I love it for that alone. I love seeing these pop bitches give praise to The Queen in the cameos, love seeing Madonna looking sexy as hell and hopefully soon we will all see the ending lol. It's never going to be my favorite video but it's fine for the song it represents.

OMG !!! Fun fun fun!!!

And again Jon Kortajarena is there with her, he loves her!! She loves him!!

Alexander Wang and Chris Rock, Rita Ora !!

Loved her jump with the socks!!

Guest Rocco Papa

That is the Diplo Mix used in the video???

Looooove it.

No, in the Diplo mix, she says "take my top off" instead.

I think it's just the album version.

The video is AWESOME!!! Madonna looks HOT!!! And I love the part with Nicki on the posterboard!!! :lmao: These low posting complainers need to get LOST.

not all the complainers are low posting DARLING.

Guest Pud Whacker

It was though

tumblr_nn2cusZsqy1qlycwjo1_500.gif

Fabulous. Good then you love the video!!!

I think the Living For Love performances were remarkable. Fallon was cool. 👍