The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

Great as a cheap, throw-away fun video...and I love her attitude in it. She looks so great in the scenes of her in the club at the end before we get a malfunction.

Not liking people being ridiculed just for having a different opinion to others on this forum again tho.

If some think it's shit..so what?!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't get why people are saying there's no choreography.

I must be going mad but isn't the whole video choreographed. She's not just walking through a hallway. There's many elements. It's probably harder filming this than a normal dance routine

guys! Until it's taken down, somebody uploaded it in YouTube.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!! I thought it was going to be a mess, but it's so great!

It's her best 3rd single video since WIFLFAG

Could have left out that nobody Rita Ora and had Donna DeLory and Debi Mazar for the fans instead of trying to appeal to 12 year olds.

Who else thinks they are going to recycle that Nicki video for the tour. I'd bet money on it.

The last 40 seconds could be the best part of any Madonna video ever made, for all we know :lol:

lol

and if so, I sure as hell hope that we someday find out!!!

She looked beautiful in DAD, which was a smart, interesting, fun video.

deeper-and-deeper_039.jpg

Finally!!! someone who speaks sanity!!!

A FUN VIDEO!!!

CAMP!

STORYLINE!

this video sucks BALLS!

and those cheap filmed cameo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fuck?!!!!!

This is MADONNA...they couldn't make it to film together? then don't do the fucking cameo's looks ridiculous.

I don't get why people are saying there's no choreography.

I must be going mad but isn't the whole video choreographed. She's not just walking through a hallway. There's many elements. It's probably harder filming this than a normal dance routine

Maybe it is those people who's got a limited understanding of what 'choreography' is....

Guest Rachelle of London

Great as a cheap, throw-away fun video...and I love her attitude in it. She looks so great in the scenes of her in the club at the end before we get a malfunction.

No liking people being ridiculed just for having a different opinion to others on this forum again tho.

If some think it's shit..so what?!!

It's ANNOYING! I love this video more than some relatives but it's not gonna ruin my day if someone else doesn't like it. Why are people going off on others for not liking it? Bloody sycophants.

the Jimmy Fallon appearance should have just been the video.

well then go make ur own video of it and flush away already :laugh:

This is true. Although there were some nice moments in LP

but Nothing Fails was the 3rd single off AL, and if you count DAD, Hollywood is the 3rd single...

Omg I hope you can buy sock bitches at the merch stands!!!!

Omg I hope you can buy sock bitches at the merch stands!!!!

:tigger: