The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

I love it...fits the irreverent theme of the song. Not sure what other people were expecting. I'm happy...just wish I could see the last seconds of the video!!!!

I don't wanna hear my expectations were too high :lol: It's MADONNA. Bad Girl was a third video too...

Don't complain!!!! Don't have an opinion! They will ban us!

The point of the cameos is... cameos? You know, brief appearances. It's the definition of cameo, look it up! :sassy:

If that's the only criteria for the point of a cameo then Mickey Mouse should've made a cameo in Titanic. :lol: kidding ;)

Y'all are some loyal fans. Sorry but this video is a big miss, looks low-budget and amateur. Definitely not Madonna standards. And GGW was a great video (it actually looked like a music video - this looks like it was filmed on an iphone.) COADF had killer videos too (except maybe Jump), don't know what you all are talking about.

Maybe you'll find some answers in the lyrics :

I just wanna have FUN tonight

Put me under the flashing light

Ohhhhh, let me blow up this house tonight

Bitch, I'm Madonna

What did you expect for a party song? Her sitting on a chair like on Live To Tell?!

Yes. We were expecting her to sit in a chair like Live To Tell. Exactly. Boy are we disappointed!

So transparent that the most negative voices have under 20 posts.

It's a fun video, the Beyonce cameo looks the most out of place and thrown in, but the rest of them are ok. I would have liked more dancing like the Fallon performance, but we still don't know what's at the end.

What the hell happens in the pool!?

Lmao I can't with some people complaining about it. What did you guys really expect for a video for that type of song? Like, there is only so much she can do...geez

the Jimmy Fallon appearance should have just been the video.

Those animations in the Making of Video are cool. (positive comment lol)

mte.

the behind the scenes footage looks much better than the actual video. lol

it's an ok music video, but i definitely prefer LFL and GT over it.

Don't complain!!!! Don't have an opinion! They will ban us!

:lol: I hesitated to voice my complaints, not because I knew I'd be bashed, but because I didn't want to throw shit on anyone else's celebration. In hindsight, I wish I'd waited till all the excited died down before saying anything. I hate when people do that to me when I'm all pumped about something. So, I can understand why people get upset.

and if you are looking for the definition of a FUN video

a FUN VIDEO with CAMEO's, choreography, and colour!

LOOK UP "DEEPER AND DEEPER"

thank you!

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't get why people are so shocked about Chris Rock, he's a very close friend of Madonna and Guy Osearys best friend. Cheaper than hiring an actual extra :lmao:

What did you expect for a party song? Her sitting on a chair like on Live To Tell?!

No I was expecting a party scene that actually had a budget behind it, not like someone put it all together on a shoestring by calling in some favors.

I did like David's part that was cute. I CANT BELIEVE ITS STILL FREEZING.

Guest Rocco Papa

I LOVE THE VIDEO!!! :tigger::headbang::bow:

I swear, I've been waiting for this video since December last year! It's still my favorite song on Rebel Heart and the video is everything I hoped it would be!! The dancing, partying, cameos, and sock bitches!! LOL

The only disappointment for me is that Diplo kept his shirt on. :naughty:

and if you are looking for the definition of a FUN video

a FUN VIDEO with CAMEO's, choreography, and colour!

LOOK UP "DEEPER AND DEEPER"

thank you!

She looked dreadfull in Deeper and deeper! At least here she looks hot as fuck

guys! Until it's taken down, somebody uploaded it in YouTube.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!! I thought it was going to be a mess, but it's so great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GYBdG2CYDA

Hey thanks for sharing...it's a great fun video

I DON'T GET THOSE WHO DISLIKE IT

It is a fun video and the cameos and even Nicki look pretty cool...

lol at the woman humping madonna after she pours that drink in the guy's throat...the socks are so cute and so are the girls in the beginning...wanna see the end!!! lol

So transparent that the most negative voices have under 20 posts.

It's a fun video, the Beyonce cameo looks the most out of place and thrown in, but the rest of them are ok. I would have liked more dancing like the Fallon performance, but we still don't know what's at the end.

What the hell happens in the pool!?

Listen I am new to this forum but that doesn't make me any less a fan. Have been a huge fan since Nineteen Fucking Eighty Six so don't try it. If more people were honest with her maybe this tour and album wouldn't have been rolled out in such a messy fashion.

And I see lots of people with thousands of points with similar views.

Edited by binarycool