The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

Y'all are some loyal fans. Sorry but this video is a big miss, looks low-budget and amateur. Definitely not Madonna standards. And GGW was a great video (it actually looked like a music video - this looks like it was filmed on an iphone.) COADF had killer videos too (except maybe Jump), don't know what you all are talking about.

I don't wanna hear my expectations were too high :lol: It's MADONNA. Bad Girl was a third video too...

I want this Madonna back so badly :cries:

Love Profusion

Get Together

Turn Up the Radio

Now BIM

Edited by Newman

The point of the cameos is... cameos? You know, brief appearances. It's the definition of cameo, look it up! :sassy:

Thank you my English is not good

Y'all are some loyal fans. Sorry but this video is a big miss, looks low-budget and amateur. Definitely not Madonna standards. And GGW was a great video (it actually looked like a music video - this looks like it was filmed on an iphone.) COADF had killer videos too (except maybe Jump), don't know what you all are talking about.

What did you expect for a party song? Her sitting on a chair like on Live To Tell?!

Oh you actually prefer Turn Up The Radio/Miles Away/Get Together/Love Profusion :rotfl: ?