The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

Great video! :Disco_Ball:

It's a fun vid for a fun song. Some people really need to take a chill pill and learn to enjoy, it's always the same boooring complaints, god you're killing the mood all the time.

Great video! :Disco_Ball:

It's a fun vid for a fun song. Some people really need to take a chill pill and learn to enjoy, it's always the same boooring complaints, god you're killing the mood all the time.

^^^^

I love everything about this video except for the fucking cameos. At least Miley and Katy have the right look, but what the fuck is Beyonka doing with that L'Oreal ad? :rotfl:

Nicki's part is just as messy as the single cover, it's so bad that you can't even hate it :rotfl:

BG was a third video- 22 years ago. :) Considering the video vibe fits the track (which isn't great to begin with), it's fine. Saying it won't help the song doesn't really make sense, though, as there should be no expectations in that regard.

Wtf is the point of the "cameos?"

The point of the cameos is... cameos? You know, brief appearances. It's the definition of cameo, look it up! :sassy:

I love itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

and I want the whole thingggggggggggggggggggggggg

come on Tidal, get your shit together. :(

BG was a third video- 22 years ago. :) Considering the video vibe fits the track (which isn't great to begin with), it's fine. Saying it won't help the song doesn't really make sense, though, as there should be no expectations in that regard.

:lol: Yeah, I know how long ago it was. There have been better 3rd singles since. I'm just saying that just because it's a 3rd single doesn't mean it should have a shit video (not saying this IS a shit video either).

If there was no expectation AT ALL from Madonna or her team for this song, I don't think it would be released. Would it?

Guest ziggy

Okay, so I subscribed to Tidal, immediately cancelled my membership, and then watched the first three minutes and twenty seconds of the video :laugh: Celebration part two, through and through. I prefer the previous videos from RH.

For Christ's sake, people. I have done nothing but basically lick this woman's ass since the Rebel Heart demo leaked in November. I'm allowed to be disappointed in something. :lol:

can someone post the video? i don't care abt the frozen part i wanna seee. lol