The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

Seriously just go away, thought you weren't interested so how about letting the rest who loves BiM to enjoy!

Well... No matter what you say, this is a big fucking mess.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE LAST 45 SECONDS ARE NOT IN THE COMPUTER!? :old: :old: :old:

:lmao:

The video is just as messy and hilarous as I was wishing for it to be :cries:

All the videos this era, man... We've seen so many sides of her?!? Bless ha giving soul :dramatic:

Ugh, I hate to admit it but I am very disappointed in this video. :( The cameos are totally pointless. I know it was a lot to wish for but I was kinda hoping they were all partying together, not just appearing on the screen for 2 seconds to lip "Bitch I'm Madonna". :lol: I don't think this video will do much to help the song... And the grillz... girl, come on! They kinda make it look like she doesn't know the words to her song. :lol:

Sorry!! I know this probably isn't the popular opinion and I don't wanna rain on anyone's parade. :(

Seriously, it was impossible for her to have Nicki in her video?

Rita is the only one actually there. :(

Well, it could be cause they all have schedules and tours and etc and Rita doesn't have a career. But yeah, whatever.

its amazing that we have a third video as it is! it shits all over celebration & ggw etc. this is way better than i expected! i can't believe people are complaining SMH you put your expectations WAY TOO HIGH

and we haven't even seen the full video yet

Ugh, I hate to admit it but I am very disappointed in this video. :( The cameos are totally pointless. I know it was a lot to wish for but I was kinda hoping they were all partying together, not just appearing on the screen for 2 seconds to lip "Bitch I'm Madonna". :lol: I don't think this video will do much to help the song... And the grillz... girl, come on! They kinda make it look like she doesn't know the words to her song. :lol:

Sorry!! I know this probably isn't the popular opinion and I don't wanna rain on anyone's parade. :(

:lmao: stop that, you'll get crucified :lol:

its amazing that we have a third video as it is! it shits all over celebration & ggw etc. this is way better than i expected! i can't believe people are complaining SMH you put your expectations WAY TOO HIGH

and we haven't even seen the full video yet

GGW wasn't a bad video though :mellow:

is it better than Celebration, Give It 2 Me, Miles Away?

Okay I finally got up to the frozen part

Love the video so far

Hoping M does some dancing at the end

Wtf is the point of the "cameos?"😂😂😂