The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

Seriously I can't deal with a ray of lighter I know saying she's so desperate for all these Pop ladies in it. I'm gonna kill someone!!!

Some Madonna fans on facebook groups, other forums are unbelievable. They just complain constantly about her and some even admit that they don't like her anymore. Then when others tell them to maybe just move on etc, they go on about what a great fan they have been in the past and how she is desperate and has changed since Ray of Light etc. We all get it, they don't like her anymore - their choice - but do they have to keep telling everyone and visiting her sites, groups etc. Seriously, who could be bothered. If you don't like someone anymore, be like that annoying Elsa and "let it go"

Guest madonnalovaus

Her team are determined to kill us all with anxiety. I have a dinner to go to tonight and all I will do is refresh the damn forum until I get a video. Antisocial but what am I supposed to do??!?!

Some Madonna fans on facebook groups, other forums are unbelievable. They just complain constantly about her and some even admit that they don't like her anymore. Then when others tell them to maybe just move on etc, they go on about what a great fan they have been in the past and how she is desperate and has changed since Ray of Light etc. We all get it, they don't like her anymore - their choice - but do they have to keep telling everyone and visiting her sites, groups etc. Seriously, who could be bothered. If you don't like someone anymore, be like that annoying Elsa and "let it go"

These people are nuts.They sound like Madonna has always been a cool hipster chick who only makes underground electronic music.This is the woman who hanged out with Warhol, fucked Basquiat and Tupac, dated MJ, worked with Babyface and Bjork, collaborated with Britney/JT/Timbaland, kissed Britney/Xtina when all these people were at their career peaks. It's fine to think she's desperate but please stop acting like SHE has changed because she has always been like that. It's the old grumpy gays that have outgrown her.

So...while we wait for the video, let's sing Google's BIM lyrics translated into Japanese and back into English! :clap:

We recommend the elevator to the roof

Bass fishing, jacksrew in my top

Confirmed we will drink and everyone will not fight us

And we will touch anyone that is around us

I only want to have fun in this night

Going to combat this dog feces tonight

Put me into a flush tonight

Ohh-ohh-ohh-ohh

I'm going to this house to blow tonight

We go we don't want to go home

We are not going to fight in this night

I am scared of the necessity

Na-na-na-na-na

We go we don't want to go home

We are not going to fight in this night

I am scared of the necessity

Mark van Bommel, bitch

Mark van Bommel, bitch

These people are nuts.They sound like Madonna has always been a cool hipster chick who only makes underground electronic music.This is the woman who hanged out with Warhol, fucked Basquiat and Tupac, dated MJ, worked with Babyface and Bjork, collaborated with Britney/JT/Timbaland, kissed Britney/Xtina when all these people were at their career peaks. It's fine to think she's desperate but please stop acting like SHE has changed because she has always been like that. It's the old grumpy gays that have outgrown her.

Yes, they have no idea who Madonna is and what she stands for. Never has she been "desperate" and always has done her own thing.

Part of what's really interesting about M is that she continues to express different sides of her complex personality through her music, videos tours, etc. She would be like almost every other pop star if she did not trigger intense reactions from the GP as well as her fan base. It's exciting M will piss off a s**t load of people tomorrow while others will be praising her sexy snatch as usual!

So many media outlets have been talking about the video , if she premiered it on VEVO it would get a shittone of views...but noooooo, it has to be on fucking tidal.

So many media outlets have been talking about the video , if she premiered it on VEVO it would get a shittone of views...but noooooo, it has to be on fucking tidal.

so true, i hate that shit tidal :(

would be cool if they upload it right on vevo after all the hype/attention it has gotten. its annoying with those swifties and media putting them against each other, but its also helping madonna's hype even more. (like all those cameo stars aren't enough :lmao:) i do really think it can get a lot of views if they put it on vevo

Guest madonnalovaus

People are dying. This is ridiculous. It's 7pm Wednesday night here. Please let us live! Give us the video!!!

It's weird that Taylor didn't take part. She was hyperventilating with Madonna during LFL and GT. And those fans of Taylor, don't they remember her dancing to LFL and performing GT?

Ugh.

And when is that video???? I'm tired of hitting F5

tumblr_inline_nkxe118vLZ1raprkq.gif