The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

has it already been mentioned that singer Tinashe liked madonna's IG post about the video? i think the first teaser is what she liked. that's what I read on twitta anyway.

It seems that some little monsters have moved to Taylor's fanbase! :dead:

Have been like that for quite a while. Definitely the new equivalent of Monsters. They are just as annoying, arrogant and ignorant. Think that there has never been a singer and female role model like Taylor and put every other female artist down. She has the media eating out of her hands just the same as Gaga used to. I truly hate these new fan-groups. They know nothing of music history but think they do.

Katy, Nicki, Beyoncé and Miley fans will stir the shit up of this but I don't think that M will break any record, if GT leveraged 800k first day, maybe this will pull 2M first day.

I want the other chicks to dance and appear a lot of time not just a blink n' miss moment.

has it already been mentioned that singer Tinashe liked madonna's IG post about the video? i think the first teaser is what she liked. that's what I read on twitta anyway.

Yay I love her!!!

and who cares about "Swifties"

This is going to be an epic thread I can already feel it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to say the same thing about the video.

Guest madonnalovaus

Maybe Madonna realised the best way to stop the flak about copying Swift is to put her in the video and that's why there's a delay. And what about Gaga. When Madonna said "I have a plan" surely this could be it??

We're gonna need another meltdown thread tomorrow.

How come M's not wearing grillz?

Rihanna is not in the MV.

Blah blah blah.

Can somebody tweet @thetyronezolanski that the past participle of pass is PASSED, not PASTED!

Blah blah blah.

The drake kiss was a special moment I don't know if the meltdowns will be as fucked up this time and deserving of their own thread :lol:

Blah blah blah.

Why didn't she use diplo's mix? Say bye to Hot 100!

Where is the diplo's mix on iTunes? Say bye to Hot 100!

Why did Bey only appear for 3 seconds? Say bye to Hot 100!

Why is she not acting her age? Say bye to Hot 100!

Why is BIM a 3rd single? Say bye to Hot 100!

Why is this video worse than any ROL video? Say bye to Hot 100!

Why is the album not cohesive at all? Say bye to Hot 100!

Why did she butcher the demos? Say bye to Hot 100!

Guest bluejean

Why didn't she fart in a cup, put a lid on it then sniff her own rotten old fart 6 months later? Say bye to Hot 100!

Why didn't she fart in a cup, put a lid on it then sniff her own rotten old fart 6 months later? Say bye to Hot 100!

This.

:dead:

So if she was to act 56, then say hello to Hot 100? Not likely.

I think it's awesome that Swifty's are in a panic about the 24 hour vevo record being threatened. Kind of cool that an older hot woman can still generate panic in the heart of the kiddies!

Guest madonnalovaus

So if she was to act 56, then say hello to Hot 100? Not likely.

I think it's awesome that Swifty's are in a panic about the 24 hour vevo record being threatened. Kind of cool that an older hot woman can still generate panic in the heart of the kiddies!

Yes, Ghost Town AND LFL were pretty much 'acting her age' and no one bit. She is her own beast. 56 is nothing. Madonna is everything. Let her slay like a timeless icon.