MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sotos8

Rolling Stone's 45 Best Albums of 2015 So Far

Madonna, 'Rebel Heart'

720x405-Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Standard-Edi

We Say: Rebel Heart is a long, passionate, self-referential meditation on losing love and finding purpose in chilling times. It's also a chance for the Queen of Pop to floss a bit and reflect on how she painstakingly carved a path others have happily twerked down in the years since her 1983 debut. The über-fit 56-year-old star gleefully enunciates "bitch" on the refreshing, reggae-tinged "Unapologetic Bitch" and the frenetic, Nicki Minaj-assisted "Bitch I'm Madonna," both featuring Diplo's ear-tingling airhorn blasts.

Nice. Though not a great write up. It wouldn't make me want to listen to the album.

Unfortunately it's the only best albums so far ,RH appears

Rebel Heart tops Bill's Best Albums of a Lifetime So Far list.

What's the point of noting her age? No one else, except Kid Rock, had their age mentioned in the article. Whatever. Good for M and Rebel Heart, it deserves to be on the list.

What's the point of noting her age? No one else, except Kid Rock, had their age mentioned in the article. Whatever. Good for M and Rebel Heart, it deserves to be on the list.

Nothing in this world is more relevant than how old Madonna is.

Love that they mentioned Unapologetic Bitch, the song seriously needs to be a single and have a video.

Love that they mentioned Unapologetic Bitch, the song seriously needs to be a single and have a video.

e-x-a-c-t-l-y!!, though most likely not happening cause she already will release a Bitch single so...

It is a must album!

It is a ace from beginning to end!

e-x-a-c-t-l-y!!, though most likely not happening cause she already will release a Bitch single so...

it's funny because at first, it seems she hesitated between this and LFL...

Oh yes!

I need JOA and UP to be singles and have great vídeos!

Was this a ranked list?

SUEDEHEAD ALBUMS OF 2015

Number 1

REBEL HEART

SUEDEHEAD ALBUMS OF 2015

Number 1

REBEL HEART

THIS!

And suedehead.cunt.uk is all there is.

6 months into it, RH is ranking as my #1 Madonna album of all time (I think I say this with each and every album).? Seriously, there is such diversity and charm...both lyrically and vocally...on this album!!! I'm in love all over again (not that I ever fell "out" of love)!!!! Thank You, M!!!!!!!!!!

Elijahs top albums in the last decade:

Rebel Heart N1.

I think it made another the best albums of 2015 sofar but I m not sure which magazine it was.

It'd have been rolling stone's 10 best albums had she kept the demos untouched :(

Guest Medoner

Its one of madonnas all time best!!

It'd have been rolling stone's 10 best albums had she kept the demos untouched :(

tumblr_inline_na26muRah41r8p6gq.gif

6 months into it, RH is ranking as my #1 Madonna album of all time (I think I say this with each and every album).? Seriously, there is such diversity and charm...both lyrically and vocally...on this album!!! I'm in love all over again (not that I ever fell "out" of love)!!!! Thank You, M!!!!!!!!!!

Same here! I have NEVER loved or listened to an album this much before.

fknwxg.png

Not as much as you tho, I'm very happy with the album tumblr_nonszcFp7z1qj28qwo4_250.gif

Not as much as you tho, I'm very happy with the album tumblr_nonszcFp7z1qj28qwo4_250.gif

you are such a literalist sweetie. Of course someone HAD to bring up the demos in this thread. tumblr_nonszcFp7z1qj28qwo4_250.gif

This is THE best album of 2015 along with Vulnicura and Sremmlife tumblr_nonszcFp7z1qj28qwo4_250.gif

Sign in to follow this