Madonna on Howard Stern (video)

Guest eroticerotic

everything about the interview is so perfect. it feels so legendary and the raspy voice helps too. whatever you think of howard, he can bring those interviews no one else can. all uncut/unedited. just raw like back in the days. so refreshing compared to the fast paced media and soundbites from the media.

That was such a great interview. I always imagine people sitting behind a desk next to each other when interviewed on the radio. Surprised to see Madonna sitting on a couch. She looked stunning.

What happened to Howard TV? I haven't tuned in to his show in ages, but everything used to go onto Howard TV... celebrity interviews. I'D ONLY WATCH ON Youtube mind you, but it seems his show only runs a couple of days a week now? They must have filmed the entire thing so it must be somewhere.

i think the whole video will leak. he has endless amounts of video interviews, not just audio, im sure it'll leak at some point. For example, i THINK the sarah michelle gellar video leaked kinda late.

i just hope its sooner rather than later

Brilliant Interview. The one thing that is noticeable is that Madonna is somewhat " sheepish" around Howard which is very unusal for her :) Usually she is beaming with confidence in interviews with plenty of attitude and sass. It's actually endearing to see that Madonna herself can sometimes feel" intimidated" by others, which is a side we rarely see .

I like that he asks her tough questions and Madonna answers them honestly, not some PC scripted Lady Gaga and Beyonce bullshit.

I don't think she was intimidated at all, apprehensive is probably a better word. She was obviously very conscious of the fact that she was being interviewed by someone who had been very critical of he in the past. If you compare this interview to his others he's the intimidated one. He treated her with the utmost respect and dignity which is very out of character for him and she held her ground if she didn't want to answer a question. It was a very tame interview by his standards.

She also looked absolutely fucking ravishingly insanely beautiful. She's carries herself so regally, like a member of a royal family. She is the queen after all.

• 4 weeks later...

One of not her best interview, after so many years she's still so fascinating and I'm still learning things about her. I wish the full video was available, it's always best to see her reactions and the emotion as she speaks. My only complain is that grill but I digress.