WTF? Have you all heard this? Best Night demo 1

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

Omfg I love this!!!! never heard it before!!!!!

Aren't you dying?!!! How did we miss all this fabulousness?!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

The "on this floor" bit in that version of Best Night is everything !

I absolutely love that part!!!

That demo of Best Night really is amazing (it's a song of life anyway, in any form), some very interesting lyrics there (although the final vocals fit the song better).

What I don't understand is, people keep discussing whether the Avicii demos are better than the final ones, yet I think if there's a demo out there which beats the final version, it's Hold Tight! Without a doubt. The album version is still nice to listen to, but it does sound more like a filler track compared to the dynamic demo...

Hold Tight (Demo 5) is so much better than what is on the album, lyrically and vocally. Sigh

Rebel Heart is a great album and i love all of the demos AND the final versions of the songs soo much but that version of Hold Tight would have blended in so much better than with the version that we have

Guest Pud Whacker

Amazing! Absolutely amazing. This era has been a flood of fabulous madonna. The only thing that would've made it better would have been a universal hit. But oh well, you can't have everything!

I had to stop the Best Night Demo at 17 seconds. No. Just no and don't ever do that again lol. Don't EVER replace my, "You can call me M tonight" at the intro. That's blasphemy now.

Unless it's a club remix (yes please), then you can switch it up :)

Guest Pud Whacker

You can't be serious. She's singing way too sharp. TEAM ALBUM VERSION.

:lol:

It's not about which is better, it's just another version of it!!! I don't know about you but THE MORE MADONNA, THE BETTER!!!

For me anyway!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

The Best Night demo 1 is hilarious :rotfl: She sounds so urgently horny and is totally dying for the D :rotfl:

I LOVE demo 5 of Hold Tight!!!The final version is cute but the mixing is a mess.

I`m DEAD with this youtube channel! Theres a lot of demo versions that I've never heard before! OMG, i love the final version of Heaven! Why this is not on the album?

Guest bluejean

The Best Night demo is terrible!!

Devil Pray and Illuminati aren't pretty kick ass though.

Terrible is abit harsh but it was definitely improved

I thought you had all listened to it. I love this demo, it's like ANOTHER DIFFERENT SONG. Is sad, melancholic, a bit desperate. A person that wants so badly to have the love of another that promises all rich things all luxuries...

It's the Heart version of Best Night (album version), that is the Rebel version.