WTF? Have you all heard this? Best Night demo 1

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

Holy shit!!! I love hearing demos,!!

Me too!!! Listen to THIS ONE!!!

Hold Tight demo 5.

WHAAAAAAT?!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Where you been daddy? These leaked back in the winter. Did you hear all the different versions of Wash?

I heard the first demo of wash that leaked with RH. So, no I'm hearing all this shyt now and dying!!! :drama:

How on earth did you miss this, Pud!

I adore this version and the album version. I'd love to have them mixed together in one extended mix as all the lyrics are great.

Champagne, caviar, going out on the town, do you wanna go far?

I love the urgency of this version!! Final version is lovely and polished but there's something raw and urgent about this! I need it in my life!

Can someone 'release' a BOX SET of the COMPLETE RH SESSIONS?

I want them all as well!!!!!?!?!?!

How many versions of WASH are there apart from the first leaked one (dance version with strings) and final???

4 demos of Wash so far.

The first is a piano version and two to four are variations on the dance version.

Inside Out is another great demo.

You guys have listened to Trust No Bitch and the other unreleased tracks, right?

Guest Pud Whacker

How on earth did you miss this, Pud!

I adore this version and the album version. I'd love to have them mixed together in one extended mix as all the lyrics are great.

Champagne, caviar, going out on the town, do you wanna go far?

I have no idea!!! Well, demos weren't allowed here and this is where I get 90% of my Madonna 411 so...

Guest Pud Whacker

These are all really awesome! I'm on a flight listening and it's all so cool!!! If I go down, I go down happy!

#ThankGodForMadonna!!!

:bow:

Great Best Night demo, but it doesn't seem to be Madonna singing. :confused: Listen closely.

You're kidding right? That's M

I think the chorus has a backing vocal mixed in which makes it sound less like her but it's definitely M in the verses.

I love this version partly as the way she sings it is so rich.

I just listened to Mozella and it doesn't even sound like her.

I love demo 5 of "Hold Tight", especially the additional vocals. I wish they would've kept those for the final version, because I prefer the overall production of the album version.

Made a mashup of the two and uploaded it on soundcloud if anyone is interested:

https://soundcloud.com/musicinferno/madonna-hold-tight-feat-mnek-musicinferno-mashup-version-1

Best Night Demo 1 is interesting as well, although I prefer the final vocal melody. ;)

Edited by Illuminati

Guest Pud Whacker

wow bloody great demos which i haven't heard before. Love her raw natural voice...so good!

Yeah. Cool shyt!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hasn't heard them.