Rebel Heart DEMO appreciation

I'm so glad Avicii got eradicated from this album pretty much. He simply used the same beats he used on his own tracks and re-used them. He is one-dimensional and repetitive. Madonna made an album that didn't sound like the people that produced it but the sound she was going for.

The real genius behind his tracks are his songwriting team, including Carl Falk.

He isn't really gone. Even according to the official credits off Madonna.com Avicii is listed as a producer on seven songs, including Rebel Heart, but I agree at least they don't sound as much like him anymore. Madonna was still able to find that middle point between herself and her producer and turned that into her own thing. :)

Edited by elayman

HeartBreakCity was solely produced by Avicii, but damn that demo 3 was REALLY good and it sounded a bit more like him.

Borrowed Time and Devil Pray were probably the best reworks. Messiah and RH probably would have gotten a proper rework had there been more time. I also feel that Addicted and BS were rushed.

This and WAOM are much better and have a much more madonna feel than the album version , i really dont get it why they changed

Oh please, they have "more madonna feel" simply because you prefer them. The only "feel" these demos have more is the Avicii sound.

I also feel that Addicted and BS were rushed.

The "addicted" demo that leaked first was PERFECTION. The album version sounds like a demo the vocals are not as strong and it's missing the awesome twinkling glokenspiels (or whatever the synth sound is called) during the verse. In their haste, they must've accidentally put the wrong version on the album. :(

Could you guys teach me how to get these demos into my ITunes? I'm not very good with technology.

Listening to the RH demo after all this time made me feel so good, what a great song 😊