Rebel Heart DEMO appreciation

Not sure if a thread like this exists. Can't be bothered to check back in time...

but...

I just LOVE this demo so much! It's still my favourite song from this entire era! :brenspin:

• 5 weeks later...

:rotfl:

I love the "RH Demo vs. Studio Version" debacle within the fan community. It'll go down in history as one of the biggest controversies in her career within the fanbase.

I love how the "rebel hea-heart" part from the demo can be heard several times in Graffiti Heart! :stir:

scarlett10.gif

Listen to Graffiti Heart at 0:31 or 0:37, it's the same tune that she sings in the demo of Rebel Heart (the tune that was removed from the final version, when she sings "rebel ha-ha-ha-heart..."). I'm not crazy, I hope I'm not the only one to hear that :lmao:

Listen to Graffiti Heart at 0:31 or 0:37, it's the same tune that she sings in the demo of Rebel Heart (the tune that was removed from the final version, when she sings "rebel ha-ha-ha-heart..."). I'm not crazy, I hope I'm not the only one to hear that :lmao:

That "tune" is NOT from "Rebel Heart" you silly bitch :lol:

They do sound similar! But no :lol:

It's exactly the same, just a little deeper. Anyway, I didn't want to hijack the thread, let's get back to the topic :smile:

Were you among the ones who swore they heard "Unapologetic Bitch" in the "We-R-Superstars" song last year?

agreed! love this track! super uplifting. If I were her (which im not) I would open the show with this song and definitely use a backing track that has an uplifiting energy similar to this demo version

To this day and till..forever will never understand WTF she was thinking and how/why she thought the 'final' version was superior. It leaked..okay but got universal praise and most fans and even non fans basically loved it. Wouldve made NO difference if she 'officially' released it as the first single months later. It was just *that stellar and her best/most instant song since GI2M and esp HU. This was ALL Ms decision (not a 'Warner fck up', her management etc....).

It's exactly the same, just a little deeper. Anyway, I didn't want to hijack the thread, let's get back to the topic :smile:

Were you among the ones who swore they heard "Unapologetic Bitch" in the "We-R-Superstars" song last year?

:dead: