MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ruey

Rebel Heart DEMO appreciation

Not sure if a thread like this exists. Can't be bothered to check back in time...

but...

I just LOVE this demo so much! It's still my favourite song from this entire era! :brenspin:

It really still is the shit. pure madonna all eras!

Put it on last night at a house party!!

Not sure if a thread like this exists.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_np20c5L5jm1rq7z94o1_400.gif

:rotfl:

I love the "RH Demo vs. Studio Version" debacle within the fan community. It'll go down in history as one of the biggest controversies in her career within the fanbase.

It kinda sounds like an Eurovision song lol

rhoa-710-02.gif?itok=xTyWRRev

The DEMO I appreciate.

I love how the "rebel hea-heart" part from the demo can be heard several times in Graffiti Heart! :stir:

One of her best songs ever.

I love how the "rebel hea-heart" part from the demo can be heard several times in Graffiti Heart! :stir:

scarlett10.gif

scarlett10.gif

Listen to Graffiti Heart at 0:31 or 0:37, it's the same tune that she sings in the demo of Rebel Heart (the tune that was removed from the final version, when she sings "rebel ha-ha-ha-heart..."). I'm not crazy, I hope I'm not the only one to hear that :lmao:

Listen to Graffiti Heart at 0:31 or 0:37, it's the same tune that she sings in the demo of Rebel Heart (the tune that was removed from the final version, when she sings "rebel ha-ha-ha-heart..."). I'm not crazy, I hope I'm not the only one to hear that :lmao:

That "tune" is NOT from "Rebel Heart" you silly bitch :lol:

That "tune" is NOT from "Rebel Heart" you silly bitch :lol:

Really??

Which one?

these "melodies" are completely different :newspaper:

They do sound similar! But no :lol:

It's exactly the same, just a little deeper. Anyway, I didn't want to hijack the thread, let's get back to the topic :smile:

Were you among the ones who swore they heard "Unapologetic Bitch" in the "We-R-Superstars" song last year?

agreed! love this track! super uplifting. If I were her (which im not) I would open the show with this song and definitely use a backing track that has an uplifiting energy similar to this demo version

To this day and till..forever will never understand WTF she was thinking and how/why she thought the 'final' version was superior. It leaked..okay but got universal praise and most fans and even non fans basically loved it. Wouldve made NO difference if she 'officially' released it as the first single months later. It was just *that stellar and her best/most instant song since GI2M and esp HU. This was ALL Ms decision (not a 'Warner fck up', her management etc....).

It's exactly the same, just a little deeper. Anyway, I didn't want to hijack the thread, let's get back to the topic :smile:

Were you among the ones who swore they heard "Unapologetic Bitch" in the "We-R-Superstars" song last year?

:dead:

The song has been stuck in my head for over a week now !!! "Rebel ha-ha-heaart"

Neverending stoooory aaaaah aaaaah ahhhh

tumblr_mmyy87e9Dy1rv117wo1_500.gif

Sign in to follow this