The "Oooh oooh" background vocals in Joan of Arc

She did the acoustic version on Ellen which was meant to be a final product.

I'd say Acoustic > Album > Demo.

Acoustic and demo are the same.

Damn!!! Are you saying you prefer a demo version over the final ???????? That's TERRIBLE isn't it?

Acoustic and demo are the same.

Damn!!! Are you saying you prefer a demo version over the final ???????? That's TERRIBLE isn't it?

No they ARE not.

One leaked back in 2014 (the "demo") and the final "acoustic" version which has a richer and layered production leaked together with Queen and Iconic (Part II) which was allegedly supposed to be on some deluxe edition but they scrapped it last minute (ALLEGEDLY). Both are downtempos and stripped down but they are two distinct versions esp towards the ending.

Can be a demonster not be able to even follow all the leaks? :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

well cmon, its barely audible like The Beast's voice.

you all make it sound like its Laverne and Shirley.

well cmon, its barely audible like The Beast's voice.

you all make it sound like its Laverne and Shirley.

Thanks Pud - my all time favourite tv theme :inlove: - And we'll do it our way - make all our dreams come true. Catchy and sweet and I even have it on my IPod ! How I miss tv themes. Sterile now with just writing at the beginning of a show . They should still make them.

Guest Pud Whacker

Thanks Pud - my all time favourite tv theme :inlove: - And we'll do it our way - make all our dreams come true. Catchy and sweet and I even have it on my IPod ! How I miss tv themes. Sterile now with just writing at the beginning of a show . They should still make them.

One of my favorites Jazzy! Love that you have it on your iPod. Such a feel gooder! It's kind of an 80s madonna song lyrically, isn't it!???

One of my favorites Jazzy! Love that you have it on your iPod. Such a feel gooder! It's kind of an 80s madonna song lyrically, isn't it!???

Yes, definitely is. I can even imagine her singing it. :laugh: Love it.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yes, definitely is. I can even imagine her singing it. :laugh: Love it.

Give me any chance I'll take it!

Give me any rule I'll break it!

I'm gonna make my dreams come true!

Doing it my way!

:rotfl:

Give me any chance I'll take it!

Give me any rule I'll break it!

I'm gonna make my dreams come true!

Doing it my way!

:rotfl:

On your mark, get set and go now. Got a dream and we just know now. Plus the counting at the start - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.

I have been singing the Laverne and Shirley theme song all day at work in my head. I usually sing Madonna songs so can this be a psychic connection/prediction that Madonna will cover this. :laugh:

^ OK, that's it. I now have the song on loop in my head and am visualizing M singing it with Niki and Donna doing the oohs and ahhs. :rotfl:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

Love it since the start. And I always believed Toby Gad or Mozella was there :lol:Did you hear the seagulls?

I'm wondering about this, they really do sound like seagulls! Strange to put that in there...

All these little details you keep discovering in the production is exactly the reason I love RH! Every listen truly remains an experience because you still pick up stuff you haven't really paid attention to before. Love it :thumbsup: