Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

There is just NO way this will not chart on the Hot 100 (at the min). M is going old school, ruthless, gangsta here to get a hit- every bit like she did when crawled out of that Rochester Hills, MI sewer and freshly arrived in NYC! lol This 'ambition' now reeks every bit as much as it did right before finally getting a top 20 hit w/ Holiday. She's gonna succeed no matter how dirty she has to go! Bitch WANTS a hit from this album!! Like she's invented basically everything that 'is' pop culture today, the next major re-invention/game changer will be her being the first woman in their 50s and 60s to get hits.

She's a 'little' late w/ the program and times but I think she's fully schooled herself *sufficiently* on what you need to do now to chart nowadays (that includes the next album). Highly, highly doubt M and whatever team is on her payroll will allow another Empire debacle.

Like your positive outlook! For many people here, having a significant hit won't change fans minds about the song, but it would be amazing to have M score another hit to add to her discography and hopefully expose new people to RH.

I have doubts that M measures her success by having a single peak at No. 100 (or in that range), and considering it a "hit," and having one that charts below that and treating it like it's not worthy. :) She doesn't let chart performance impact her feelings on a song- we see that via her tours and such.

No matter what, she will not see as high a track sales as the younger set. Yes, without the leaks and the early releases, her debut-week track sales probably would have been higher than the 40,000 they were- but, in its debut week, she still had the album that sold the most copies in the USA.

In any event, I hope there is more to this video than everyone just hanging out, having fun and twerking. Bring it home, Jonas.

Would i love it to chart? Yep. Will it? Probably not! But neither does madonna. She said in howard sterns interview. Shes unsure of having another hit but will continue making music because she loves the process. For me its a win win. I get madonna music, i dont need the huge hit single. Would be cool but radio just wont add her.

It's gonna chart inside the top 100, maybe #70 but it will between the streaming points from YouTube and spotify and also sales, it will do.

I expect them to release a teaser this Friday like the one from GT.

Rita Ora says there's only three Queens for her: Madge, Beyoncè and Elizabeth.

"Madonna is one of the nicest, coolest, most work driven people I've ever met in my life and on top of that she's a really cool mother"

"Can't say anything about the video, don't want The Queen Madge coming up to me and like telling me off"

"Being a part of this video was awesome, a huge nod for me"

"I did one of her MG line campaigns a few years back and I remember how scared I was of meeting her"

I know like Holidayguy said that M does not care about charts but I would really would like to see this crack the top 100. It would feel like some kind of validation because the album is so good. It should enter top 100 because of video streams and sells which were never the same week as LFL and GT.

Above all, there seems to be a lot of hype and buzz for the video and its going to deliver epic results. It's going to be all over the media.

In all fairness, I think every video this era was all over the media. I mean there was a mention that Madonna has a new video when Living for Love came out (mention of the grammys and the Brits), when Ghosttown came out (the mention of Terrance and Empire) ...when she does something everyone at the very least mentions it cause the world is somehow always interested in what she does, whether they buy it or not.

Just say yes- remixes don't sell a whole lot, so they're not likely to add up to much. it's possible that the appearance of some other big female names could cause some curiosity views, but it's no guarantee that they will be big.

I'm sorry, but an appearance at No. 100 or a little higher would not be "validation.:) Repeat after me- the Hot 100 is not the be-all, end-all for measuring success, especially in the YouTube/Vevo age.

Of course Madonna will be THRILLED when she smashes the lower Hot 100! In fact I urge you guys to create some IG fan(f)art celebrating the Hot 100 achievement and tag her so she sees it and she regrams it! :callme::wow:

whats up with that ? Holidayguy?

Flopriah managed to reach no.83 on Billboard Hot100 for a single week and fell out of it afterwards. LIVING FOR LOVE could have done better if it was properly released with a lyric video, instead of rushing it as a bonus to the itunes 6-track surprise back in December

If something great like Ghosttown couldn't even chart,why should she even care or attempt to get a hit for the GP?Its obvious she's playing a game where the rules aren't on her side.At this point she's just having fun and being passionate for US fans

She may not get another hit but we are talking about the #2 Most successful artist in Billboard's history (according to their 50th anniversary issue in 2008, she was only behind the Beatles).I doubt any of these flava-of-the month acts currently dominating Billboard will ever come close to that level

Plus,Diplo has such suckable tiny nipples, lets all hope they get displayed in the video

Yes- if the circumstances for LFL were different (not tied to a pre-order, sat on before any kind of promotion started, etc.), it probably would have charted on the Hot 100. Mimi's track did not leak- at all- beforehand, and the lyric video was released the day the single was.

Yes, Madonna uses Hot 100 positions to run her daily life and influence her tour setlists, among loads of things. :laugh: Like she said in 1996, she didn't care if such and such passed her on those "most" lists, because "they can't do what I do."

But Holidayguy, wouldn't it be great if BIM cracks the hot 100.? there is a huge difference between being realistic and positive hopeful thinking and it's not like "setting youself up for a letdown". We just carry on.