Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

You'd think they'd tell us by now. Why are we still guessing when and where this thing is gonna be released? I'm starting to think it might not be tomorrow either.

Even though I know there isn't gonna be anything new, I keep checking this thread to see if there's anything new.

Addicted.

Nothing new, but i just saw it on facebook.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/art-books-music/a11101/madonna-has-a-surprise-for-her-new-video/

Update, 6/15: Madonna took to Instagram to release the first teaser for her next music video "Bitch I'm Madonna," which makes its debut tomorrow. The Queen of Pop has promised a few surprise guest appearances in the video, which looks like an epic party according to the brief teaser video. Watch below:

Guest Medoner

She had done said Tuesday on instagram

The tidal premiere was a rumor and never confirmed officially.

Carry on

You'd think they'd tell us by now. Why are we still guessing when and where this thing is gonna be released? I'm starting to think it might not be tomorrow either.

Exactly. It's not coming out tomorrow. We'd know by now.

Ok so how do we exactly know it's not coming tomorrow? Receipts?

Didn't Madonna post a few days ago that it was? So far that's more of a receipt in favor of tomorrow than whatever you guys are saying.

For me what's making me doubt tomorrow's premiere is her post last night where she said "Bitches The Video is coming soon! 👻🙏🏻😂 thank you for your patience❤️" :( lol

She tagged tidal. Of course is a tidal exclusive Lol

Makes sense. ruhanna already did, beyonce and nicki too. It's her turn now.

So, we must keep an eye on tidal.

Edited by Newman