Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

Guest Rachelle of London

Sales/streaming points in the US count Monday-Sunday?

Knowing her team they'll release it on Saturday so only a day of streams count

Exactly, horn- I can't @ some talking about it like a Madonna single right now would be a Hot 100 contender. There are other measurements of success- i mean, come on, now.

Exactly, horn- I can't @ some talking about it like a Madonna single right now would be a Hot 100 contender. There are other measurements of success- i mean, come on, now.

I'm here for the MV and #1 Dance chart. That's it!

Being realistic is not pessimism.

Facts: Unless there is some sort of coordinated airplay push, there will be little to no airplay. Sales will only get so high- after the post0-Fallon performance, the track got to ~No. 97 on iTunes (and sold 9K for that week). And streaming? Well, there is the possibility of it having the most streams for a single from this album thus far- but, it's no guarantee.

is a Hot 100 appearance out of the question? No- but, as evidenced by the previous two singles, it's not the be-all, end-all for its success.

Facts: Unless there is some sort of coordinated airplay push, there will be little to no airplay. Sales will only get so high- after the post0-Fallon performance, the track got to ~No. 97 on iTunes (and sold 9K for that week). And streaming? Well, there is the possibility of it having the most streams for a single from this album thus far- but, it's no guarantee.

is a Hot 100 appearance out of the question? No- but, as evidenced by the previous two singles, it's not the be-all, end-all for its success.

THANK YOU

Can we be excited for the video and not worry about Hot 100 placement right now? I mean honestly.

This thread is about the awesome new video we will probably be getting, not BIM's Hot 100 potential as a single.

I think any measure of "success" would result in placement on the Hot 100, no? I mean, if the video streaming goes through the roof, that will probably result in Spotify streaming, both of which would result in requests or at the very least radio being unable to ignore it completely, right? I mean, I don't expect the video to be like "Gangam Style" or whatever that shit was, but if it does better than the first two (which is likely due to all the cameos), there's at least some hope.

Can we be excited for the video and not worry about Hot 100 placement right now? I mean honestly.

This thread is about the awesome new video we will probably be getting, not BIM's Hot 100 potential as a single.

tumblr_nc1g3ltciP1r5spg1o2_500.gif

Well I have a good feeling BIM will be a decent sized hit at least! It's got everything going for it. A killer video would just send it over the top. Y'all need to have more faith in our girl!

Even if it's not a hit though, I will be happy as long as the video and live performances rock!

I simply cannot WAIT to see M perform this live!!!

Chelle! :lmao:

I really hope you chart queens are not over the age of 30. Seriously, get... the fuck... over it. All the amazingness of Rebel Heart has been drowned out from day 1 by these people who are constantly crying and gay exploding over Madonna not charting on some has been list for kids under the age of 20, disposable hip hop club anthems and a sprinkle of country music.

i agree with your post Holidayguy, but there are some positive factors that may give BIM some longevity even though I don't think this is planned to be a single.

1. The video is going to draw big views because of the hyped cameos that are featured in it.

2. The song featuring Nicki Minaj will sell if it is true that the Diplo Mix is a stand alone single.

3. The release of the video and the EP Remixes are dropping the same day ( Tuesday ).

I expect there will be some iTunes promotion banners tomorrow. I believe her label is jump starting interest in the album.

aww damn I thought we'd get something today. Oh well, another day to be excited (we must treasure these times).

She's about to drop a brand new music video with an actual effort and all you care about is a fucking Hot 100 position? :rotfl:

tumblr_msh2w0ATVe1s7vcofo1_400.gif