Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

is it really that big of a deal to wait for a few hours or a day or 2? i thought i was on a teen forum for a second, reading all these replies..

and it's barely afternoon in a lot of places in the US :p

No, sersly tho... this is gonna be epic

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14523-1383929936-1.

My vagina is twitching

this looks great hopefully we will see something like this too

I'm sure Guy O'Seary was like ohhhhh Madonna can you take care of the upload I don't really have time, I'm working on some NTP for U2 and she's like SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE. Now she's all confused and calling up the youtube help desk like a confused grandma with a new smart phone and they're like MA'AM PLEASE. IT'S THE BUTTON ON THE LEFT, NOT THE ONE THAT SAYS CANCEL and she's like UGH LET ME TWEET MY FANS AND LET THEM KNOW THIS IS GONNA TAKE A WHILE and then Rocco comes into the room and is like mom, are you sure you don't need any help? And Madge is all liike GOD ROCCO I CAN DO IT MYSELF. GEEZ.

:lmao:

I'm sure Guy O'Seary was like ohhhhh Madonna can you take care of the upload I don't really have time, I'm working on some NTP for U2 and she's like SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE. Now she's all confused and calling up the youtube help desk like a confused grandma with a new smart phone and they're like MA'AM PLEASE. IT'S THE BUTTON ON THE LEFT, NOT THE ONE THAT SAYS CANCEL and she's like UGH LET ME TWEET MY FANS AND LET THEM KNOW THIS IS GONNA TAKE A WHILE and then Rocco comes into the room and is like mom, are you sure you don't need any help? And Madge is all liike GOD ROCCO I CAN DO IT MYSELF. GEEZ.

This is hilarious

From madonnarama.com :

The editing of the "Bitch I'm Madonna" video takes more time than expected, the premiere is delayed. Jonas Akerlund and Madonna realised that Beyonce, Miley and Katy couldn't be seen in the video because Nicki's ass was too big, so they had to buy a special effects software to solve the problem. Due to the expensive software and the huge delay, the Australian leg of the Rebel Heart tour is cancelled.