Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

stop believing drownedmadonna and those stupid websites. like they know whats up. they probably just hear fans speculate on twitter. the day barely started in the US. i really don't know why you're all whining. nothing is delayed because she isn't even late for the video yet. sigh.

Listen Karbatal, we're a little slow. There's nothing wrong with that.

If you people weren't in another continent, we shouldn't have to wait. I blame Christopher Columbus and the Spanish Kings!

If you people weren't in another continent, we shouldn't have to wait. I blame Christopher Columbus and the Spanish Kings!

Listen Karbatal, why don't you go take a siesta. You're a little grumpy :lol:(I'm totally kidding)

I'm sure Guy O'Seary was like ohhhhh Madonna can you take care of the upload I don't really have time, I'm working on some NTP for U2 and she's like SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE. Now she's all confused and calling up the youtube help desk like a confused grandma with a new smart phone and they're like MA'AM PLEASE. IT'S THE BUTTON ON THE LEFT, NOT THE ONE THAT SAYS CANCEL and she's like UGH LET ME TWEET MY FANS AND LET THEM KNOW THIS IS GONNA TAKE A WHILE and then Rocco comes into the room and is like mom, are you sure you don't need any help? And Madge is all liike GOD ROCCO I CAN DO IT MYSELF. GEEZ.