Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

I'm totally not with the complaining about why it's still not out. Today's most likely the day. We'll know in the next few hours. You're all freaking out too much.

Guest Rachelle of London

For fucks sake people, the last two videos both premiered at the same time. Which is still 3 hours away from the time of this post, so it's still very much possible that the video will be dropped today! So calm down, take a chill pill and wait!!!

Thank you

Well get over it then! It's OBVIOUSLY going to premiere on Tidal! Are you guys slow? I mean I don't get how you not liking tidal is going to change the fact that she is a partner and will release with them exclusively for tidal members and to promote more people to get tidal.

😂😂😂😂 yeah fire her whole team for not releasing it at 11:59 last night!

Trust me, I'd have other reasons to fire her team but this release is certainly not one of them.

:dead:

Stephen, are you going to give us your usual great running commentary. Are you over your Truth or Dare watching ? Remember when we all supported each over like Meerkats when the Meerkat app let us down for Ghosttown. :lol:

article-0-0B1EE42F000005DC-300_634x615.j

^ Yes I finished truth or dare last night but I didn't want to spam the thread or start a new one so I just queened out to myself :lol:

I wish this was tied to a hokey app like meerkat...that was fun!!! :lol:

Again, who says we aren't getting the video today? Her regular time of debuting a video online is still two hours from now! Be freakin patient!

ugh thats what I keep thinking. fans seem to be in such panic mode and make such quick assumptions (and even write them as facts on some sites) it's still morning in a lot of places in the US. all M said was "coming soon" and "thanks for your patience" (I'm paraphrasing) how does that indicate it's coming later?

So, are we going to have many tantrums? Are the Moanarchers ready for some BIM magic? What about the charts addicted, will they be able to cope with the rollercoaster that will be the next couple of days? The instantgratificaters are already moaning about the lateness.