Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

Guest Pud Whacker

Is this the most eagerly awaited Madonna video ever? I vote yes, with HUNG UP being the second

:rotfl:

You're kidding right? We had to eagerly wait for these with month long teasers on MTV...

Papa, Open Your Hole, Prayer, Express Yourself, Vogue, Justify My Love, Erotica, Bad Girl, Frozen...

Just to give you an idea.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thank you. I think they will lip synch Bitch I'm Madonna and maybe they secretly filmed their parts with M.

There were reports of Rita Ora at the shoot when M filmed and she was in NYC those two days with her hair in braids. She probably filmed with Madonna. If my memory serves me correct Nicki was still in London those days.

:rotfl:

You're kidding right? We had to eagerly wait for these with month long teasers on MTV...

Papa, Open Your Hole, Prayer, Express Yourself, Vogue, Justify My Love, Erotica, Bad Girl, Frozen...

Just to give you an idea.

I personally loved the fact that Australian Radio announced that: Till Death Do Us Part, would be the fourth release single from Like A Prayer ( and I even wasted 25 cent's to phone-call that phoney shit and request it for the top 8 at 8 ) .., still awaiting that eager release and remixes!!!!

I personally loved the fact that Australian Radio announced that: Till Death Do Us Part, would be the fourth release single from Like A Prayer ( and I even wasted 25 cent's to phone-call that phoney shit and request it for the top 8 at 8 ) .., still awaiting that eager release and remixes!!!!

:lmao: Ivy, was that John Peters top 8 at 8 ? I used to love him and he used to lust after Madonna all the time !

Guest madonnalovaus

I love Taylor and that video bores me to tears. Let them compare, this will come out favourably.

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG, I always wished Till Death Do Us Part was a single!!! I would have called too!!! Repeatedly! :rotfl:

:lmao: Ivy, was that John Peters top 8 at 8 ? I used to love him and he used to lust after Madonna all the time !

My memory is shot to shit but I thought it was: Ugly Phil and Jacki No??? But not to doubt you Jazzy :ass:

OMG, I always wished Till Death Do Us Part was a single!!! I would have called too!!! Repeatedly! :rotfl:

Well according to Australia it was :laugh: I adore both, ugh shuck's, the days when you could not even guess a Madonna 4th single. I do actually adore Bitch Im Madonna and I wish the bitch would hurry up because it is already fucking wednesday in Fiji, New Zealand and Australia: give us a bone bitch!

Guest Pud Whacker

Well according to Australia it was :laugh: I adore both, ugh shuck's, the days when you could not even guess a Madonna 4th single. I do actually adore Bitch Im Madonna and I wish the bitch would hurry up because it is already fucking wednesday in Fiji, New Zealand and Australia: give us a bone bitch!

:lol:

They're waiting to reach a certain level of online excitement.

didn't she say that it will premiere on Tuesday?

oh well... considering the choices her team has made this era, nothing can surprise me anymore.

She needs to clean house and hire a whole new team. Those hacks are completely and utterly incompetent. It's as if they were trying to purposefully undermine her career or something.

y'all are fucking crazy. it's one video. It's not a plot nor a conspiracy to destroy her career. :lmao:

you guys act like her team is some secret junta :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

As I said, they want more excitement hence the SOON.

She didn't say what time today. It usually gets delivered between 10-12 PST.

Guest Rocco Papa

This better be a damn good video!! I feel like she's been working on this one longer than LFL and Ghosttown.

Guest Medoner

As I said, they want more excitement hence the SOON.

She didn't say what time today. It usually gets delivered between 10-12 PST.

For fucks sake people, the last two videos both premiered at the same time. Which is still 3 hours away from the time of this post, so it's still very much possible that the video will be dropped today! So calm down, take a chill pill and wait!!!