Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

Guest Rachelle of London

I never heard Rihannas bitch better have my money on radio at all.

They usually change it to "Trick" they did that with Busta Rhymes "I love my Bitch" and LMFAO "I'm in Miami Bitch" but both artists recorded radio friendly ones. They'll prob just bleep out where M Says Bitch. Won't be that hard and won't butcher the song at all.

When did bitch become such a bad word it has to be edited out? When I was younger I clearly remember you could hear it even on popular tv shows like DYNASTY. I am confused..

They say it all the time on those reality shows like the Real Housewives, but they are on cable. Not sure if you can say it on a regular network.

It would be extremely sick if she put lyrics from Queen on screen at some point during the video:

Who will take her place?

Its written on everyone's face

The truth is slowly dawning

I hear tomorrow calling

Some things can't be replaced

The realization of a new generation

On the eve of imitation

All gone, overthrown

God bless you all!

Guest Rachelle of London

That wouldn't ruin the song, if they bleep or use chick, i'm madonna. :lol:

Exactly!!!! It would just be a radio edit. I don't get the fuss at all.

It would be extremely sick if she put lyrics from Queen on screen at some point during the video:

Who will take her place?

Its written on everyone's face

The truth is slowly dawning

I hear tomorrow calling

Some things can't be replaced

The realization of a new generation

On the eve of imitation

All gone, overthrown

God bless you all!

Wow that's a great idea. Unfortunately, not something they are thinking about for such a carefree video. It would totally work though. Perfectly.

And as for the censor. They shouldn't at all but if they did, I think I nice day BLLEEEPP would work.

I think after Ghosttown, they realized no matter how much people request(and DAMN DID I REQUEST ALL OVER THE COUNTRY NON STOP) she won't get played more than a couple of times before dying out. So yeah, it's rather pointless.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Brits! I'm Madonna

Quiche! I'm Madonna

They should make multiple variations with random words for the radio edit that will never exist.

When did bitch become such a bad word it has to be edited out? When I was younger I clearly remember you could hear it even on popular tv shows like DYNASTY. I am confused..

Maybe she could change it to: I'm Alexis Colby

Am needing my BIM fix baaad right now. Checked here.. nothing new... off to Soundcloud for maybe some remixes.